X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A night at the Kitten Club

It has been 7 long months since I last darkened the doorstep of the Kitten Club & walking in this week, I was delighted to see Madam Lash, the host, smiling at me.

"Do you remember me?" I asked.

"Yes" she smiled, & lead me to Pat, the club manager with instructions to take care of me.

Not a hard task when I spied the plethora of talent that awaited me. With very few customers to compete with for attention, this place deserves more attention than it gets.

I know there are complaints from some about drink prices, but at 140 baht a beer, they are hardly excessive & with the number of beauties in various states of undress, the reasonable music volume, the sheer fun of the place, I can only say it is worth a look.

Anywhere else in the world, there would be a queue to get in, plus a door charge.
    Such is the value on offer in Pattaya at the moment, this place has 10 girls available for every customer.

It just seems crazy to me, I know no-where better to finish off the night.

A couple of the new arrivals (LB) are out of this world. I will see if I can get some pictures to post.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

(pacman @ Sep. 09 2008,20:32) With very few customers to compete with for attention, this place deserves more attention than it gets.
    Never been a fan of this place, infact didn't even bother to check it out when I was in Pattaya a fortnight ago.

Are they operating a dedicated ladyboy venue as yet, or are they still alltogether in the one bar ?

Willing to accept there are some new and interesting recruits in the mix however I get the impression that like myself, many guys aren't fans of the venue itself.

Some photos would certainly support your case !

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

where is it Walking street?
      reflections

Comment

is it on that kick ass map that Stogie prepared or revised of all the ladyboy bars in Patts?
        reflections

Comment

My problem with the place is that it feels like a clip joint, that is a place that rather than give good value and hope for repeat customers, they figure they have just one shot at you and they'll get all they can out of you.

When I got intoa bar I'll buy myself a drink and whoever catches my eye a ladydrink. I don't ask prices beforehand and if I'm surprised by the bill it's usualy pleasantly suprised. However at this place I was unpleasantly suprised. 200 baht for a ladydrink. Clearly they're out to get people like me who buy without asking for prices first. They got me once but never again (unless I get the impression they they've changed their ways).

Comment

(reflections @ Sep. 10 2008,04:54) is it on that kick ass map that Stogie prepared or revised of all the ladyboy bars in Patts?

Comment

(reflections @ Sep. 10 2008,04:54) where is it Walking street?
              Nope...It's in FaggotVille...Boy's Town...Soi 13/3 or 13/4 or something....

When you walk down that Soi your wrists go limp, you start to lisp and you have the urge to run back and redecorate your hotel room...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Soi 13/4, ground level of the Penthouse Hotel.

There are some cute girls there, but I don't like the vibe.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I stopped there had one beer and couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there!! Happy horseshit to those places and to all who darken those doors!!

Comment

Not my favourite place.

Drinks are overpriced and the whole set up seemed to be based on a Baht extraction model. Do not tell the customer how much until he gets the bill - unlike other bars they bill you at the end and not as you go - so a long session can result in a shock. BF's were way over the top too - charging was unclear with rates varying depending on the time of night you BF.

It is on the Pattaya map - Soi 13/3 - Kitten Club/Obsessions are the bars on the ground floor of the Penthouse hotel.

In the last year I only had one pleasant evening there and that was when Nickie and Mo were dancing. Neither are there now so cannot be bothered to visit - only to be disappointed

Comment

I've been there .....   once  
                      TT

Comment

I walked by it once or twice or when I was visiting the gay bars...Does that count?
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

It's a crap hole .
                          Customer satisfaction is of little interest to the owner from my previous experiences with him.

Comment

Yep, real shitplace.
                            But pacman liked it
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Yes, what a surprise eh?

And no, it's not for everyone. I heard all the arguments against the bar the last time I mentioned the place...

I am just making the point that there is one other LB bar in Pattaya to be visited.

Or not.

The same stories about 200 baht lady drinks, expensive barfines, we had them all repeated the last time.
                              I can only say that my San Miguel Light cost 140 baht & several lady drinks were 149 each.

This is not the place to visit when you are full of piss & decide to start buying drinks for every girl that asks.
                              I can see how that could get expensive.

There didn't seem to be any plan to seperate me from my money, neither was the place trying to hide their prices.

Given that the cost of everything is listed on the price lists that make up the many signs dotted around the bar, I would love to know how someone can declare that they didn't know.

I felt like I had walked into an orgy, so many girls surrounded me, many topless, some wearing less, it would have been more difficult to get me to leave.

My advice is the same as last time, for those who hate the place - DON'T GO, for those who are curious & are not seeking out the cheapest beer & want to decide for themself - pay a visit.

Then you are free to give your own opinion. Some of the negative posts do seem funny to me after my latest visit.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X