X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a shit time.......

You are a comedian. Say you don't like the place by all means, refuse to return, no argument from me, but if you couldn't even raise a smile inside the club, then perhaps the problem lies elsewhere.

Don't worry pentire, I haven't lost my mind yet, I promise to take you there personally - my treat.

I just want to sit with you while you point out all the crappy bits.

I will take notes so I can learn what it is I am not getting.
    In the meantime, I am here & you are not, so asap I will try to post a few pics of some of the talent they currently boast.
    I don't know what is better, sitting there amidst some great babes or reading these very funny complaints from disgruntled BMs.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Its hard to give a balanced opinion on a bar. I respect your point of view dude.

Because of you bringing it up, I will step into Kitten Club to check it out at least once when I'm in Patts in 2 weeks.  

Added: As an aside, didn't Nicky used to work here after Club131? Any idea where she is now?
      I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

come on langchai, don't spoil my fun by trying to sound reasonable.

You need to spend more time with sid the sexist & pentire, criticism for its own sake, it gets you much further around here.

Comment

(pampamsam @ Sep. 19 2008,12:20) My opinion about this gogo/bar, from the viewpoint of a bar owner, is that I was always on guard while in the place.
          Thanks for the tip

I go to a place to relax and have a good time. I really don't care if the prices are a bit higher, as long as I am enjoying myself.

but to constantly be on guard and having to watch my bin for rip offs is not my idea of fun.

I will be giving the place a big miss.

Comment

Statement by the Management of Pattaya Obsessions

"A prime location, open seven days a week - 6pm till late. Air-conditioned comfort tastefully furnished with acceptable music, security for your peace of mind, and Management always on hand.

Menues on all tables with Computer Generated Billing.
            Averagely priced Drinks - (Draft 79 Baht, Lady Drinks 99 Baht ...
            Alcoholic Lady Drinks! 149 Baht to set the mood ...)
            Featuring some of Asia's best turned out "ladies"...... and .....  Just for your enjoyment!"
             The drinks seem to be about right to me. Visitors to Pattaya won't mind paying these prices. It's difficult to see how you would be ripped off by computer generated bar tabs.

As I recall; when there has been an incident in the past it has been dealt with to the satisfaction of the person raising the issue.

The club is one of a list of options on offer in Pattaya and each person or group of people will find their own comfort zone in any of the choices available.

There are many bar owners and interested parties who read these threads and I'm pretty sure that there is a bit of naughtiness going on with some of the contributions so far.

I'll check it out again on my next trip to Pattaya... even though I don't have a coupon!  
            Attached Files

Comment

Let's see if I can load a picture here to let you know what you are missing. Here's Tuk & Bee....
              Attached Files

Comment

I know what you are thinking, who wants to be bothered by these old dogs when you all you really want to do is drink beer & talk with your mates...
                Attached Files

Comment

Transfer speeds here in Pattaya are so slow I can't put up any more pics tonight but I have been told by the management that if anyone gets a bill for a drink for more than the price listed it will be given to them at no charge.

Please note that the 99 baht lady drinks are for non-alcoholic drinks & if your chosen one decides to order from the top shelf, it will be charged accordingly.

This is where the 200 baht drinks come from, if anyone in the bar is caught trying to swindle any customer they will be dealt with.

The management don't practice a free-for-all policy, just because the owner is at risk of deportation should he enter his own bar (unbelievable but true) doesn't mean he isn't very concerned that the place isn't doing the right thing.

Instead of posting half-truths about a place few have much knowledge of, I suggest all BMs pay a visit, introduce yourself to Pat the manager, Madam Lash (she's the boss & a sweetheart), tell them you are from the forum, sit down & enjoy the scenery.

Question any perceived over-charges or pay as you go, it really isn't as bad as some would like us to believe.

I have had no-one hassle me, no-one try to rip me off, I had a nice experience that I noticed many others inside were enjoying as well.

Comment

The one on the right was a regular of mine when she worked as a femboy in Sunee!

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 20 2008,18:54) if anyone in the bar is caught trying to swindle any customer they will be dealt with.
                      Buggered swiftly I hope
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

$15 for a beer
                        $23 for a spirit

at Harry bar OT singapore...

And you complain about there

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(pacman @ Sep. 19 2008,09:42) Don't worry pentire, I haven't lost my mind yet, I promise to take you there personally - my treat.

I just want to sit with you while you point out all the crappy bits.
                          That'll be good pacman

It shall be cool to catch up with you again and explain the real reason why I think this place is both the worst GoGo and ladyboy establishment in Sin City

About mid November I'll be back for a few months.

Comment

i stayed at the penthouse as i have doone a number of times. I live in thailand and had to go up to register my visa, so the penthouse was good fun but no is a hopeless case.

The last two times the have fucked me about wanting to change rooms after saying when trying to book, "no problem plenty of rooms"

So this time tried Obsessions or as it is always closed the kitten club. I honestly would ask pacman do you go in happy hour or what because i have never had a decent time in there ever....Ladyboy quite sweet after asking my name rather than hint or even ask said i should buy her a drink for talking to me and wanted 200 baht.

I did want to be rude so i told her to fuck off and continued to drink my beer and the free one i recieved (2 for 1) when finally i was asked by 3 ladyboys and 1 gg for ladies drinks within 10 minutes i just left and do not intend to go back either to kitten club or penthouse.

The sad part is it could be a premier spot for mongers if only the managers or owner got his act in gear as the location is ideal. But their attitude is fuck the customer i am right and looking at most of the comments here their customer base is at an all time low.

Thats my experience anyway and if asked i could not recommend it even to someone i dont like...keep away it is a shithole

Comment

Reading all the contributions - there are more Negative than Positive. I hope the manager/owner/mamasan take the comments on board and act accordingly. No one here is suggesting how someone should operate their venue but there is specific feedback, from customers on the forum, that they should listen to.

Looking at the beer price - Tiger:

Kitten 120
                              La Bamba 75
                              Stringfellow 85
                              EZY 90

Kitten club pricing is confusing and the 'gimmicks' (2 4 1 drinks, Non alcoholic LD etc) are unclear and confusing.

Hassle for LD's

So is it worth paying 150%+ for a beer in a place that is well outstripped by other venues?

Up to you.......

Comment

we are not the target market, so I don't think anything we say matters.

They have a working strategy of get the tourists in, and make as much money as possible
                                Getting repeat customers from locals and regular visitors is not their strategy - and it ain't gonna change - Kittens clubs has been like this for years.
                                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X