Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen, at the end of the day we all vote with our feet and our baht.

If the Kitten Club does the Biz for Pacman perhaps he's seeing something we're missing, as for getting hassled for drinks we all know the girls have quotas to meet so if things are slow they're bound to be on the cheeky side, bless them.

I didn't know where the location was but for sure shall give it the once over on my next trip.

My viewpoint is that its a "Wellcome Inn" to meet our favourite subject matter.
    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(rossco @ Sep. 22 2008,12:18) Reading all the contributions - there are...
      Waow Waow Waow, I go away to work for a few months and what do I find on return? All you good people hitting on my favorite bar again?

rossco:  
      Why not buy a draft for 79 Baht or, if you like Tiger (ugh), buy Two and Get 1 Free with the voucher and, if you can't work that out that equates to 83.3 Baht recurring each... must be good value in my book.

Jesus, there should be height of misery!

Comment

(thpon @ Sep. 22 2008,03:23) i stayed at the penthouse as i...
        thpon,

Don't they have a policy of keeping undesirables out? Oh, well, the customer is always right, even when they're on the run, and obviously in the wrong (who would want to be in retail these days!)

Dude, your Number of Posts, which is so far only Two, says it all, your goal was to try to come in and screw their image, well, wish you were smarter than this! Your very first post is a negative about someone so only a    would believe you!

Comment

(petesie @ Sep. 22 2008,21:21) I didn't know where the location was but for sure shall give it the once over on my next trip.

My viewpoint is that its a "Wellcome Inn" to meet our favourite subject matter.  
          its Soi 13/4 or rather known as Soi Pattayaland. see their website for complete details http://www.pattayaobsessions.com

Comment

I am impressed that verity knows so much about the operation. I must seek his advice next time I feel moved to write on the subject again...

For my last word on the subject, there was mention of a new girl added to the ranks of Kittens this week.

She was described as very classy, very beautiful, not the average LB....

Who was it?

Why none other than the famous Amy/Emma who was looking as good as she has ever looked.

With her black hair dyed jet black, she kept me entertained with her dancing & exercise routine,
            ....all the while dressed only in a G-string....

Now that has to be worth the price of an "expensive" drink....
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

It won't be long before she has a and clears off.
              Actually Emma and this place are made for each other

Comment

Oh dear pentire, I guess nothing will impress you about the Kitten Club.

Please drop me a PM with your real reason for dissatisfaction, it can't be because you sir find it expensive....

Comment

I arrived at the Kitten Club at 2am this morning on a mission to barfine a little treasure I spotted there the other night & got to experience something hilarious.

A "cool dude", a very hip looking guy was drinking next to me & going by his state & the size of his bin, I could see he had been having quite a night.

He was ordering a split (JD & coke?) with a cognac AND a tequila chaser.

3 girls were giving him their undivided attention & they all had drinks arriving with every order.

So pissed he could hardly talk, he leant over to me & said:

"you're not going to believe this but that girl over there is a guy"

"Really?" I replied "what do you know"

Waiting for my girl to change, he was given his bill.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a wad of notes, indicating they take what was needed.

I lost count at 12 x 1000 baht notes.

Can you see where the temptation comes in for the waitress to put an extra one in her pocket?

She knows he has no idea what the bill is nor does he care.

I watched her count it out very carefully, the manager came over & checked it, then he handed him the balance back.

When his change arrived, he grabbed it all, leaving nothing for the waitress.

As he staggered out, I bet she was thinking about what might have been.

Comment

Hey Pacman I missed the Kitten Club this trip was it dead like the other places?
                    reflections

Comment

Not when I was in there...

The Kitten Club fluctuated like all bars in Pattaya, the few times I was there they were not very busy but I did see some big spenders.

Trays of shooters are not my normal order...

Comment

Verity,
                        You are fully entitled to your opinion and as for screwing with their image then there must be quite a few people doing that from what i read.
                        I also say that in the past it was ok and could be great in there but it has gone down hill. If that is untrue then sorry dude but we each have our experiences and that was mine. Also since the reply to Pacman people understand a lot more so maybe it will improve...i dunno

With regards to my two posts well I thought that was what the forum was for, sharing info etc or do the new comers to the board has to ask such a well rounded and unbiased Bm like you for permission.

Or did you join the board with hundreds of posts or were you a humble newbie at some time in your long life.(this i cannot believe)

Anyway the point is that if the bar improves everyone will know and if not everyone will know that too...subject to your vast and superior opinion of course.

Comment

(Sid the sexist @ Sep. 19 2008,13:28) My impression is...
                          dude
                          where have you been all your life? you really do take a load of crap
                          wouldn't know a clip joint if it bit you in the arse
                          my experience has been nothing but wonderful
                          and i would recommend the kitten club/pattaya obsessions to anyone without reservation
                          as they say nothing comes close
                          and i must agree
                          show me a bar that's even 50% of what those guys do and i'll buy you booze for life
                          get real and stop the badmouthing

Comment

(pentire @ Sep. 19 2008,14:15)
                            (pacman @ Sep. 19 2008,06:47) As I stated this isn't the place for everyone & if your sole aim is to get pissed as cheaply as possible, then happy hour at a beer bar will save you a lot of money.
                            But it is the place to go if you prefer to be ripped off, put under pressure for staff drinks or like having a shit time.
                            your dreaming
                            it may not be as good as we would all like but it is certainly the best of a bad bunch in pattaya

Comment

(shrimpsoup @ Sep. 20 2008,07:23)
                              (pampamsam @ Sep. 19 2008,12:20) My opinion about this gogo/bar, from the viewpoint of a bar owner, is that I was always on guard while in the place.
                              Thanks for the tip

I go to a place to relax and have a good time. I really don't care if the prices are a bit higher, as long as I am enjoying myself.

but to constantly be on guard and having to watch my bin for rip offs is not my idea of fun.

I will be giving the place a big miss.
                              yeah its best to leave the best places to people that appreciate
                              maybe a case of strawberries to pigs
                              you need to get educated afterall thailand is for big boys

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 22 2008,14:50) we are not the target market, so I don't think anything we say matters.

They have a working strategy of get the tourists in, and make as much money as possible
                                Getting repeat customers from locals and regular visitors is not their strategy - and it ain't gonna change - Kittens clubs has been like this for years.
                                as ive said before they are the best of a bad bunch
                                i think all drinks should be 10 baht
                                free barfines and the lb should pay in the morning
                                whats more all choice should be disallowed and lbs banned on mondays and weekends
                                couldnt agree with you more
                                and i believe in fairies
                                did you say some years? i think its almost 20
                                they must be doing something right in a very hostile climate

Comment

Working...
                                X