Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(costassg @ Nov. 04 2008,06:30) so someone of you pissed off guys mast be the sponsor.
    Or it could be that you're wrong.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

What the fuck is your problem, Costaag, i have talked to Marla in the chat-room and she is a little upset with what you are suggesting, she saids herself that she has saved for over a year for the trip and that is good enough for me.

So now i ask you to leave it alone, or you may soon feel the wrath of VIP's and Admin's on you,
      i love t-girls

Comment

If he does not apply to that,just show him the door.
        Marla is a nice girl,with a lot of good posts.
        And i for one would hate to loose her from the board becourse of the types like costassg

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Nov. 04 2008,16:55) you may soon feel the wrath of VIP's and Admin's on you,
          Nothing new for him
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Nov. 04 2008,10:55) So now i ask you to leave it alone, or you may soon feel the wrath of VIP's and Admin's on you,
            it happens before bad i am back.and i haven't ask for it.it was given to me.

Comment

(Matrix @ Nov. 04 2008,14:36)      

And i for one would hate to loose her from the board becourse of the types like costassg
              same answer for you

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 04 2008,17:47)
                (seanbeag7 @ Nov. 04 2008,16:55) you may soon feel the wrath of VIP's and Admin's on you,
                Nothing new for him
                same answer for you aswell

Comment

(costassg @ Nov. 05 2008,04:34)

same answer for you  
                  That was a very mature and cleaver answear.
                  But then again,what could one expect.....looking at your other posts.

Comment

(Matrix @ Nov. 04 2008,22:39)

same answer for you  
                    Matrix

Group: Senior Members

you have a lot to learn about the lb system yet to judge my answers

Comment

• Hey guys, don't get all worked up over this matter.
                      I don't owe costassg any explanation and you guys certainly do not.

Thank you for speaking up for me everyone.

costassg doesn't know me but I'm glad you guys do.

*big hugs*
                      Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• (jaymee @ Nov. 04 2008,12:46) Marla: Love your long hair btw. I'm sure you charmed the socks off the BMs you met.
                        The long hair is really hard to manage! It looks like a dead cat on my head on bad days....and I certainly can't afford going to the salon as often as I did in LOS!

But I do like my haircut just before I left for LOS...here's some pics!

choices , choices xxx
                        Attached Files
                        Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• (costassg @ Nov. 05 2008,04:53)
                          (Matrix @ Nov. 04 2008,22:39)

same answer for you  
                          Matrix

Group: Senior Members

That is one of the funniest quotes i ever seen,
                          You quote my numbers of posts and when i joyned here.............But you your self has both less time and number of posts.

And for the "learning about Ladyboys" thing, well i tought it was about PEOPLE and therefore i think i know what is polite and right.

So please,keep banging your head,the only thing that can be hurt by that is the wall.

Comment

• (Matrix @ Nov. 05 2008,00:05) Group: Senior Members

That is one of the funniest quotes i ever seen,
                            You quote my numbers of posts and when i joyned here.............But you your self has both less time and number of posts.

And for the "learning about Ladyboys" thing, well i tought it was about  PEOPLE and therefore i think i know what is polite and right.

So please,keep banging your head,the only thing that can be hurt by that is the wall.[/quote]
                            i was a member of this forum since february 2004 long before you siscover lbs.My post by 2006 were more than 1000.i just return back at 2007 with no more picture posting because of like you

Comment

• Some people just need to be ignored and we don't need to fuel their fire by responding, because they enjoy it.

Marla, thanks for the great posts and pictures! Your AWESOME.

Comment

• (Masahiko @ Nov. 05 2008,12:01) Some people just need to be ignored and we don't need to fuel their fire by responding, because they enjoy it.

Marla, thanks for the great posts and pictures!  Your AWESOME.  
                                Yes,of course you are right.
                                He is from now on nr1 on my ignore list

Comment

Working...
                                X