X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Stogie @ Nov. 07 2008,01:56)
    (costassg @ Nov. 07 2008,01:37) the admins kick me out coz i was fucking your arse...
    He's kidding, folks. Costassg has never been banned from here. He left because he wanted to.

But he's back now so that's a good thing...  
    Yes, hes kidding, he never f**t my ass, and even if he did , that wouldn´t be a reason to ban.

"But he's back now so that's a good thing... "
    That´s sarcastic.

So why did you leave then?.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 06 2008,20:36)
      (Stogie @ Nov. 07 2008,01:56)
      (costassg @ Nov. 07 2008,01:37) the admins kick me out coz i was fucking your arse...
      He's kidding, folks. Costassg has never been banned from here. He left because he wanted to.

But he's back now so that's a good thing...  
      Yes, hes kidding, he never f**t my ass, and even if he did , that wouldn´t be a reason to ban.

So why did you leave then?.
      sev7en

Group: Senior Members

Go back four years if you can,bad you cant and maybe you will find out.

Comment

• This is getting childish now, at least with harris & Me'self,it involved his GF & Harris you owe Me a beer
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Hey Seamus, what is childish, oh you are talking about Costassg again, well i can't read any of his shite, cause now they are all blank.

I wish i had a real live "ignore" button, there are a few ppl around where i live that i would love to blank out of my life.
          i love t-girls

Comment

• Pics courtesy of Monkeyman

Can you guys please send me all the pictures you've taken of me in LOS to my email: [email protected]? Would really love to see the pictures~ I hope you guys wont crop yourself outta the pictures if you're in it. It will be strictly private unless specified

Keep them coming!

x
            marla
            Attached Files
            Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• I love that last pic Marla, your eyes draw me in.

(nice snap monkeyman).
              I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• Thank you xx

Courtesy of TTChang...

What, you're just gonna hold on to the pictures if I never asked?  

Well, I look a lil in the 2nd picture, but I'll post it anyways becos Bee looks like a million!
                Attached Files
                Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• I love that second photo with your eyes closed and mouth open, If there were to be a slogan with this photo it would read

"Oh god, this is so boring looking at those dirty video's on your mobile, Burenboy"
                  i love t-girls

Comment

• (seanbeag7 @ Nov. 12 2008,14:44) I love that second photo with your eyes closed and mouth open, If there were to be a slogan with this photo it would read

"Oh god, this is so boring looking at those dirty video's on your mobile, Burenboy"
                    Guess its the watch on the right hand which gave it away Sean

Comment

• Pale white guy in La Bamba with a camera ... hmmm, I wonder who it is?
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (andre459 @ Nov. 11 2008,18:26) I love that last pic Marla, your eyes draw me in.
                        Wicked cool eyes. Lovely pic.

Since Marla is a struggling artist, how much do you want for those hot pants?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Just your heart
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Id rip those hot pants off with my teeth...!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

• What's this talk about auctioning off my hotpants?  

Here are some pics, courtesy of BB! He was really good sport to come with Daow M and I to the beach even though it was pissing down as usual. Thank you xXx
                              Attached Files
                              Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• More from BB from the parties...hot flashes from too much rum tho~
                                Attached Files
                                Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

Working...
                                X