Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Matrix, do you see the 3 buttons up in the top corner of every post well the first one is "ignore" if you don't like to see what someone is writing about, just press the button,

So now repeat after me Costaag= ignore, easy
    i love t-girls

Comment

• Great Post!

Comment

• (seanbeag7 @ Nov. 05 2008,15:41) Hey Matrix, do you see the 3 buttons up in the top corner of every post well the first one is "ignore" if you don't like to see what someone is writing about, just press the button,

So now repeat after me Costaag= ignore, easy  
        Nice
        his post´s is now all in white

Comment

• Hey matrix, why you ditch Noon?.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (costassg @ Nov. 05 2008,11:45) i was a member of this forum since february 2004 long before you siscover lbs.My post by 2006 were more than 1000.i just return back at 2007
            Why did you leave?
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 06 2008,03:58) Hey matrix, why you ditch Noon?.
              I did NOT ditch her,when we come to pattaya she was getting some "advice" i guess from her friends,that tought she could earn more money staying "single".
              And i beleve that she was a bit unsure of my intentions.
              But we are still very good friends.

Comment

• Ah,ok. It was the baht-issue as usual, sorry to hear that.
                Maybe you should just fool around, gets cheaper in the long run.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• sev7en on form tonight
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 06 2008,04:14) Ah,ok. It was the baht-issue as usual, sorry to hear that.
                    Maybe you should just fool around, gets cheaper in the long run.
                    I think i will do just another try,but if that does not work.........It is players time all the way.

Comment

• So this thread is about what again
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• about 6 pages
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (SamplerDoc @ Nov. 06 2008,05:13) So this thread is about what again

So sorry,but we are waiting for more of Marla,and we need to talk about something while we wait

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 05 2008,22:00)
                            (costassg @ Nov. 05 2008,11:45) i was a member of this forum since february 2004 long before you siscover lbs.My post by 2006 were more than 1000.i just return back at 2007
                            Why did you leave?
                            the admins kick me out coz i was fucking your arse.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Nov. 06 2008,05:28) about 6 pages

Comment

• (costassg @ Nov. 07 2008,01:37) the admins kick me out coz i was fucking your arse...
                                He's kidding, folks. Costassg has never been banned from here. He left because he wanted to.

But he's back now so that's a good thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X