Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the lovely pics of Nana. You do such a fine job of combining artistry with just the right touch of eroticism to display her in such a favorable light. You are able to capture her best features very well.
    Having the perfect model helps, but that alone doesn't always make it a slam dunk. Rock on Sir
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Lets get a little closer
      Attached Files

Comment

― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

she has nice armpits
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Wot about the feet BM ?
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

you'll notice that my considerate friend BB has hidden as much of the feet as possible for my benefit

Unfortunately, all the cock pics also feature her feet so you guys won't get to see them - sorry
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Great pic's Burenboy , she's just my type

Not a patch on the lovely I was chatting to in Dublin last night though
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Don't think I've ever been called a lovely before
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

well you may have already seen these pics posted on the La Bamba thread by mistake, sometimes forget which thread I am on, a few beers before hand don't help

Anyway here they are in their proper place
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

(bumblebee @ Nov. 09 2008,04:24) Anyway away from the dodgy background, by the way Kahuna, I have barfined her for the next 2 months
                        By the way this was a joke, anyone who knows me knows I don't even bar fine for 2 days in a row, let alone 2 weeks or months, BB don't play that game, just not my style, sadly I bore to easily ,its gotta be something really special for me to take more than one day, it hasn't happened yet, fussy fucker ain't I    

Comment

I thought you would have her covered in baby oil by now, and if you have it done already, where are the bloody photo's to prove it.
                          i love t-girls

Comment

(bumblebee @ Nov. 10 2008,06:21)
                            (bumblebee @ Nov. 09 2008,04:24) Anyway away from the dodgy background, by the way Kahuna, I have barfined her for the next 2 months
                            By the way this was a joke, anyone who knows me knows I don't even bar fine for 2 days in a row, let alone 2 weeks or months, BB don't play that game, just not my style, sadly I bore to easily ,its gotta be something really special for me to take more than one day, it hasn't happened yet, fussy fucker ain't I
                            That sure is a relief. I was thinking after two months of you plying your charms and wooing her with some Irish cuisine there was no chance for me to beat that.

Now I can still keep saving my shekels for the dowry

It's just too bad she doesn't have a Nancy class tallywacker.

― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Nov. 10 2008,18:39) I thought you would have her covered in baby oil by now, and if you have it done already, where are the bloody photo's to prove it.  
                              No oilys Sean, I am as gutted as you mate, well sometimes its better to dream than see in reality, by the way did you see anything better in tranny haven

Comment

(Lefty @ Nov. 10 2008,22:46)
                                (bumblebee @ Nov. 10 2008,06:21)
                                That sure is a relief. I was thinking after two months of you plying your charms and wooing her with some Irish cuisine   there was no chance for me to beat that.  

Now I can still keep saving my shekels for the dowry  

It's just too bad she doesn't have a Nancy class tallywacker.

No Nancy schlong Lefty, but a nice kid, and yes she should still be single when you arrive, she told me "I not have boyfriend" for what it's worth, but hey, there is no such thing as perfection

And a pic for you of course my friend
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X