First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not bad buren . cute but not my type cheers for the pics donnnnnny
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

that crazy mirror behind her donnnnnny can elongate her important piece to your satisfaction  

Comment

(bumblebee @ Nov. 10 2008,14:47) No Nancy schlong Lefty, but a nice kid, and yes she should still be single when you arrive, she told me "I not have boyfriend" for what it's worth, but hey, there is no such thing as perfection

And a pic for you of course my friend
        Wow, another lovely pic. This gurl just can't take a bad pic.
        Do you think a well done set of implants would really be a nice extra touch for her?
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

shes a bit of allright

Comment

I spied her last evening while hunting with a fellow BM who was scouting a GG in a nearby bar...
            So I went over and bought her a drink and chatted with her...

She is every bit as lovely and sexy in person as in the photos...if not more so...And damn,
            can she ever shake her ass on the pole...

But you're safe BB...she ain't my type...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 12 2008,08:46) I spied her last evening while hunting with a fellow BM who was scouting a GG in a nearby bar...
              So I went over and bought her a drink and chatted with her...

She is every bit as lovely and sexy in person as in the photos...if not more so...And damn,
              can she ever shake her ass on the pole...

But you're safe BB...she ain't my type...
              The way I see you operate kahuna, I am just glad I'm not your type

Comment

But she sure looks cute  

And a bit of foot for you BigMick
                Attached Files

Comment

she is a doll burrenboy..is she working in same bar as tara..

Comment

(Lefty @ Nov. 09 2008,06:56) Thanks BB. I think we may need to crown a new King of Ireland.

Brush your mouth immediately and sing whisky in the jar 3 times.

Long live the King

Comment

Hey there your highness, I was just seeing if you were paying attention.

I'm gonna wait until we meet up again to sing Whiskey In The Jar. It's my contribution to becoming an honorary Irishman.

I may have to learn some other Irish songs first, to go with it, since I messed up on the bagpipes thing, but bigmick kindly schooled me up on it.

I can throw in Who Threw the Overalls in Mrs Murphy's Chowder, that is another Irish classic that my mama taught me as a kid.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Is it just me?..If they don't have a nice pair of tits..I just can't get interested.......

Yes, no doubt she has a beautiful face, but ho wmuch better would she be with a fine rack ....

Comment

(undertaker @ Nov. 12 2008,21:37) she is a doll burrenboy..is she working in same bar as tara..
                          They sure do, Gemeni bar,

Comment

Nice one bumblebee......
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I agree add a pair of tits and she would be smoking

Comment

Out and about on Walking street last night
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X