Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem with street girls...Just make certain they leave their ID at your hotel
    reception desk...In fact you'll find some very lovely girls wandering about in Pattaya...

And lock everything up in the safe regardless of where you find the girl...The only girl who
    ever stole from me was from a bar...

As far as Yaba (a mix of a small amount of meth and lots of caffeine in pill form) is concerned...
    almost all the girls both street and bar girls use it or some other drugs occasionally...Finding a
    drug free girl is nearly impossible in Pattaya...They use it to stay awake and make sex a bit less
    painful...But no worries, you will be able to spot heavy drug users with ease...And they won't be
    the femboy type of girl you are after anyway...

Enjoy...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 05 2009,01:47) Who?  
      I didn't know she has "bad weeks"
      Dutch.

Comment

only when I'm in town
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 08 2009,23:52) only when I'm in town  
          The next time try to be  nice to her  
          Dutch.

Comment

I promise to do just that
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 08 2009,12:22) No problem with street girls...Just make certain they leave their ID at your hotel
              reception desk...In fact you'll find some very lovely girls wandering about in Pattaya...
              Hey Kahuna, many thanks...  

Also read elsewhere on the forum that the year if the Thai year on the license is 2533 this makes an LB/femboy over 18, but can I rely on the hotel desks to spot fake ID's, etc??.....want to be really careful about this, just looking for a little fun with a grownup, not a permanent vacation.  

Also, should I keep even the ipod locked up? Thats too bad, I like my own mix o' music when I'm  

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 08 2009,12:09)
                (Vampire @ Mar. 08 2009,08:49) if they rip you off, you have very little recourse.
                unfortunately - this is also sometimes the case even if they are affiliated with a bar
                thanks, guys.... good advice! Better safe than sorry...

Comment

The current Thai year is 2552, so the birth year better be 2534 or lower to avoid taking an lb under 18 years of age.

No you cannot always trust the hotel clerk to spot fake ids. Some are good, some are bad. Much better that YOU know what to look out for. Fake IDs are generally easy to spot - photo doesn't look like the person, ID card is flimsy, cheap lamination, etc. There are plenty of lbs/femme boys available, so if in doubt, say good bye and find another. Newer Thai ID cards are in English, so it is easy to check it for validity.

If you don't mind losing your Ipod, you don't have to lock it up. If you are in a room that doesn't have an in room safe, easy enough to place your valuables in your suit case and lock it, preferably with one of those combination type padlocks.

Use your common sense, you wouldn't leave your Ipod exposed for any stranger to take back in your home country.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'll still be around Pattaya the end of March...Send me a PM is you want to tour with an ugly old  man...

I'll show you where all of Snick and Thpon's favorite girls are...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

First you steal my restaurant, now you want to steal my desert
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Did this guy ever report back after his trip and all the good advice you guys have been giving?
                        Lost in Space!

Comment

strangely it dosnt look that way,im guessing he never made it back out of sin city, mayby another case of young hansum farang cash cow eaten by hungry ladyboys on soi 6? mayby we will never know?
                          robbo

Comment

Working...
                          X