X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Bamba bar is closing?

In the muddled and confusing world of Pattaya bars there are always victims...

Will La Bamba be the next one?

Me, I don't know nuthin', right? But I got a hunch...

I hope I'm wrong!
    By the end of August
    0%
    By the end of September
    0%
    By the end of the year
    0%
    It's not closing, silly
    0%

As far as I know, LaBamba is not going anywhere.

It's an excellent bar with a laid back vibe, cold beer, and some of the nicest ladyboys in the LOS.

Comment

what he said!
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

I truly hope none of them close, but I wouldn't be surprised if some do...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Hope not, we need the lb-bars.
          But the bar has gone downhill for a long time now.
          I blame that on Shakira, Beyonce and Mariah Carey.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Is Franck making a comeback across the road or something

Dontcha just miss him
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 17 2009,23:29) As far as I know, LaBamba is not going anywhere.  

It's an excellent bar with a laid back vibe, cold beer, and some of the nicest ladyboys in the LOS.        

A great bar to start the evening off, layed back and relaxing, then when the Red Wines kick in it's time to Party at the Big Ezy  
              If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

I hope it does not close

Comment

BigTel, you forgot to add "...before retiring to the busom of a young wench to have my back doors bashed in"

Comment

i hope not some good girles in threre
                    i long to live in los  

Comment

BREAKING NEWS
                      I have it from a very reliable source that La Bamba will be closing tonight..

Good news is it will be opening up again tomorrow afternoon

I hope it manages to weather the low low lwo season and the next high season will be a good one and bring up the figures (which it probably won't)

Comment

There will be closures because of the current economic situation and it is likely plenty of bars will close in the months coming. Unfortunately I think Kliome is right that the coming high season will be more like a regular low season and even more bars will be shuttered by early 2010. Some lb bars will be affected, and one can only hope the favorites can make it through these tough times.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 18 2009,20:37) Is Franck making a comeback across the road or something    
                          Probably that armless, legless, headless bar stealing all their business...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I would understand that some bars with solely GGs will close due to their economic situation and the lack of customers, but why a famous bar like LaBamba would close?

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 18 2009,19:37) Is Franck making a comeback across the road or something    

Dontcha just miss him  
                              I was thinking the same thing....   La Bamba will be moving across the street back to the Club 131 location.

The reason?  Free drinks for all the girls and staff with other peoples money... and Noon will be back with no tattoos..

Comment

Working...
                              X