Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Snick @ Aug. 28 2009,01:17) Its still open and will remain that way.
    Excellent bar!      

Friendly girls and reasonable prices = a good time for all!    

Oscar for Best Bar in Pattaya before midnite = LaBamba    

Oscar for Best Bar in Pattaya after midnite = EZY          

Comment

Thank you Snick and Pigdogg

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Hope to darken the doorway some time late next month.

Comment

i will meet you there bb

stevie

Comment

(parada @ Aug. 30 2009,07:05) i will meet you there bb

stevie
            It's looking that way Stevie. Will be good to finally meet you in person. Cheers.

Comment

I'll be there in about a week.

Comment

(stonefre @ Aug. 30 2009,08:11) I'll be there in about a week.  
                Hey Ron say hello to everyone for me , especially NAM......I love the Bar and it's inhabitants....Cheers Bruce
                happy when in thailand

Comment

i will be there in november

Comment

(bumblebee @ Aug. 30 2009,05:40) Hope to darken the doorway some time late next month.  
                    We are working on a ladyboy 5 piece band to greet you at the airport.

The cymbals clang and the drums go bang, the horns they blaze away,
                    Nicky toots the old bassoon and Mod has the pipes to play,
                    Sonya merrily tootles the flute, the music is simply grand,
                    A credit to The Land of Smiles, The Pattaya Ladyboy Band.    

With apologies to McNamara and his band.

“When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 01 2009,02:55)
                      (bumblebee @ Aug. 30 2009,05:40) Hope to darken the doorway some time late next month.  

Thanks for that Lefty the part about "Sonya merrily tootles the flute" sounds interesting.    Got my ticket today, land on the 25, so will be in Patts a few days later I reckon.  Looking forward to finally sitting down and having a beer with you.  

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 01 2009,02:55)

Very clever Lefty...Like it...McNamaras Band used to be Randwick Rugby Club's Team Song....I've sang it many times...Cheers DK
                        happy when in thailand

Comment

see you in a few weeks BB
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

It was quiet in there last week when I was in. Loads of long faces and no customers. A shame really but not the ladies fault. I did my best to 'fly the flag' and the flagpole got plenty of attention
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 01 2009,19:24) It was quiet in there last week when I was in. Loads of long faces and no customers. A shame really but not the ladies fault. I did my best to 'fly the flag' and the flagpole got plenty of attention
                              Same for me Ivor ...very quiet...I went there every other night to start off and was the only customer on a number of occasions...A very LOW season methinks. I still enjoyed myself every time I went though...The gals are great...Cheers Donnykey
                              happy when in thailand

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Sep. 01 2009,19:12) see you in a few weeks BB  
                                Unless there is some unforseen disaster you certainly will my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X