First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no tits either
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Grinder @ Jul. 18 2009,09:52) BigTel, you forgot to add "...before retiring to the busom of a young wench to have my back doors bashed in"

You know me too well Grinder

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

I have not heard about it closing - news to me.
        Maybe Papamsam can illuminate.........................

With 17 bars on the Map it would be a shame to lose a comfortable 'Lounge' type bar.
        It is one of the few places with music not to loud to go and meet/talk with other BMs.

I know they are competing in the next Volley Ball comp which is due in October 2009

Comment

IF it close, i wouldnt bee surpriced...only sad...

i think its been just an hobby to sam...albeit an expensive hobby... and compared to the few benefits he can recieve on his short stints to pattaya, i would not blame him if he said stop...aint easy to run a bar in LOS from a 10k mile distance...
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Batman. I think it started out as a hobby when Pampamsam had another interest outside the actual financial benefits BUT the bar is currently 'surviving' from a financial perspective. Pampam put some capital in and pays the lease but does get funds paid in regularly to recover his initial oulay.

Pampam is a business man and never expected the bar to provide an living income, nor finance a champagne lifestyle, but recover his investment with some limited return on his initial outlay.

It is a shame that he cannot have more time here to enjoy the 'fruits of his labour'.

The bar still fills a niche in the market - it is not a Music bar nor a Gogo - Pook, Family, Stringfellow all ensure that their staff do some dancing. Only EZY and La Bamba are more orientated towards drinking/talking - whoops sorry I missed out Linda bar....

Anyhow my network says that La Bamba is not closing - or as Kliome says - it closes at 1/2am but does re-open.

Comment

It would be a tremendous loss to BM's worldwide if this bar sinks into the abyss........................

The niche market it captures and its location ensures regular visits from us all..............there are a few areas which require some attention but generally this is the bar for a good meet and greet for likeminded people in a relaxed atmosphere..........................

Hope it rides the storm Sam and Rossco............
              My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

No!! LaBamba is not closing its doors...what I think is happening is that our friend Stogie has discovered that things are slow here on the forum so he has decided to stir things up with this thread. Judging by the posts on this poll his tactic has worked.

Ever since LaBamba opened its doors in December of 2007 we have made money. Not enough to retire on and live a champagne lifestyle as Brother Rossco pointed out but we have enjoyed a steady stream of income through both high and low seasons. I have to admit that the past few months have been a tough low season, but we are holding our own thanks to the continued loyalty of our customers, I can never thank you enough for including Labamba in your holiday plans. LaBamba will continue to be here for you, thank you.

In the past few months we have benefited from the kindness and generosity of our customers attending The Big Bash/Volleyball Tournament plus it was so kind of thegame925 to sponsor his party last month.

I do feel quite bad for the girls because they depend on the venue for their day-to-day living expenses and we are going through a very low season that effects them badly. I may not depend on the bar for my expenses and the BMs are on holiday when in Pattaya, but the girls have to keep a pleasant, smiling face day-in, day-out when they may not have enough money in their bag to pay that months rent. I do hope that things will turn for the better if only for them.
                I know that in my case, on my last trip I received so many unsolicited text messages from girls I have not seen for a while that I looked into the mirror to check if I had indeed turned into a hansom man.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Good to hear from the horses' mouths (Rossco and Pampamsam).
                  I was getting a bit worried here as I have not worked myself through your lovely staff yet...
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

(pampamsam @ Jul. 20 2009,08:26) No!! LaBamba is not closing its doors...
                    I knew I could get him out of the woodwork if I really tried!

Comment

I will do my best at the end of Aug to 'inflate their incomes'. Low (sorry- Summer) Season is hitting hard everywhere this year. Hopefully things wil pick up but i think we're in for the Long Haul. Ahh well- less tourists means more fun for the rest of us
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

...sure has been a lonely place this week.......I also feel bad for the girls trying to stay positive and pay their bills. Personally I have never had so many..."I want to stay with you long time and do everything to make you happy"..........my take is that when they catch a fish they don't want it getting off the line as it may be quite a while until the next catch.........
                        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

ill never know how the other bars on the same soi once you,ve passed stringfellows, make any dough
                          that fat football hooligan gets a crew in, but the rest of the bars are shite.
                          i always feel sorry for them.
                          you cant polish a turd.

Comment

What's all this slow summer talk? Hasn't Obama stimulated everyone's economy like he has ours. Didn't know which emotion to show.

Comment

Is LaBamba still open? No posts or updates on the Bar thread.

Does this mean the 7 guys who chose closed by late August were correct?
                              Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Its still open and will remain that way.
                                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X