Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this hottie available for relax time?
    Attached Files

Comment

(Foggy @ Dec. 12 2009,01:59)
      (Master Bator @ Dec. 11 2009,14:03) Yes a friend of mine is on his way to Switzerland - He has more important things to do for me there...
      Ahha,... the fruit cake pills ......  

Wrong.
      This is the time for cunning businessmen to invest in the potentially lucrative industries, relating to minaret-construction in Switzerland.
      "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
      I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

I am hoping that the retreat is still open when I return in Feb. 2010; I am looking forward to a cool hide-a-way for a few days. We search all over the world to find secret hide-a-ways and spend loads on money to get there€¦ I am a Pro Photographer (stills & HD video) I would love to shoot stills, video and edit a promo video of your retreat to help promote your dream. Anyone else with me to help support our quest to have fun with ladyboys and have cool places to enjoy€¦ Speeder

Comment

I am confused and lost.

I have absolutely no idea where all this is going. I do have some observations:

Facts are better than fiction
          Sniping forum members is not conducive to customers
          I do not need explanatory explanations
          I do not need 'PMs' to be explored when I am not privy to those PMs
          Consistency would be preferable - closed, open, closed, open.... Worn out

What do you want/expect when you attack people and confuse BMs

I think it is time to think before you print. Seriously - I am more than happy to support your plans BUT please have a plan and not just an idea. An idea needs an implementation plan and a feasibility study.

You are correct - all publicity is good BUT only if you have the back to bear it. You have really worn the forum out and no most people do not even reply.

An old story:

Irish mother looking at the 'Changing of the Guard "Queen"' in Pall Mall in London.
          Look at my son - he is the only one in step....

You have many friends and supporters - as for any LB venue - but you have been brilliant in destroying that support. You are defensive and awkward.

PLEASE think through your plans, and your posts, before advancing.

I have now had to put this thread on ignore before it frustrates me even more - why do you think there are so few varied replies?

This is not marketing but verbal suicide......

Please understand that no one wants you to fail but you are the cause of the current failure.

I am sure that we all wish you good luck but consistency and truth is what is required not abusive/defensive/inconsistent behavior.

DRAFT what you want to post and sleep on it. Please stop posting 'from the heart' and post objectively.

From my perspective you have done more harm than good - BUT, if you are an expert maybe you have a different way of working.

From now on I must also put you on my ignore list - sadly

Comment

Guess Nang Fah won't be fielding a volleyball team.

Comment

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1200741

Comment

aaah come on rosco,
                you got to admit, there is a shortage of available places to stay in pattaya, and also an obvious lack of ladyboys around.
                maybe travelling 8km for a room and a ladyboy is the way forward.?

i definately think it will work as a church project, and maybe master chief is the one to pull it off.
                unfortunately, two dutch men trying to be the messiah is a bit of overkill.
                so in the words of dragons den........im out.!

but wish you you all well .
                i love model aircraft

Comment

What happened to the old expression:

Lets go Dutch!

The meaning was to go 50/50.

The church idea is good but how do you plan to achieve it?

Is

Double Dutch

an another aspect

Anyhow I have decided to put the threads on "ignore" as I cannot see any beneficial outcome.

Sad to see a potential venue demise but currently I cannot see any other outcome.

Comment

Sad to see a potential venue demise but currently I cannot see any other outcome.

dont worry man, i got plans with my brother to open a similar thing even further away.
                    i love model aircraft

Comment

dont suppose you fancy building one in birmingham do you ladies.?
                      you cant polish a turd.

Comment

(speeder @ Dec. 12 2009,02:30) I am hoping that the retreat is still open when I return in Feb. 2010; I am looking forward to a cool hide-a-way for a few days. We search all over the world to find secret hide-a-ways and spend loads on money to get there€¦ I am a Pro Photographer (stills & HD video) I would love to shoot stills, video and edit a promo video of your retreat to help promote your dream. Anyone else with me to help support our quest to have fun with ladyboys and have cool places to enjoy€¦ Speeder
                        Put some tentative dates down in a pm to me on this forum or through our website. Within the next few weeks I can inform you if we can comply.
                        Your chances are higher if you bring one or two mates -who want to star in your movie.
                        Hey maybe I'll offer myself for the main male leading part....I'm not cheap though, I charge more than Nicky

Thanks
                        MB
                        Lost in Space!

Comment

(Jay Leno's Chin @ Dec. 12 2009,02:23) Is this hottie available for relax time?    
                          Sure but he might bite off your dick...

Or stomp you in the chin... no offence
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

(rossco @ Dec. 12 2009,02:45) You are correct - all publicity is good BUT only if you have the back to bear it. You have really worn the forum out and no most people do not even reply.
                            [Getting many more pre-bookings, registrations to the forum, enquiries etc. than ever before....

PLEASE think through your plans, and your posts, before advancing.
                            The plans have been thought trough for alsmost a year now -just read my TR. Also what I would have to do if sidetracked etc.

From my perspective you have done more harm than good - BUT, if you are an expert maybe you have a different way of working.
                            Making a difference and being different have always gone hand in hand in my life.

From now on I must also put you on my ignore list - sadly
                            To bad Rossco you are one of the few who could have been a good agent and custumer relations manager but I  believe you are still in that moaning and groaning stage that many of those who come to Asia get stuck in. I never got to that stage  as I never came to Asia. I was already there...

Anyhow thanks for your initial support and well meant advice but sorry I don't need advice, I've always gone my own way -followed my gut feeling so to say. Never got along with accountants.
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

(rossco @ Dec. 12 2009,02:45) I I am more than happy to support your plans BUT please have a plan and not just an idea. An idea needs an implementation plan and a feasibility study.
                              What do you think I have been doing?

Sorry Rossco that I used you as guinea pig.

You can put as much as you want on a paper but you can only see if it works by test marketing.
                              Lost in Space!

Comment

(rossco @ Dec. 12 2009,02:45) I am confused and lost.

Please understand that no one wants you to fail but you are the cause of the current failure.
                                Failure?

Now I am confused and lost (in space)

Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X