Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pacman @ Mar. 29 2010,12:25) As the owner said to me, it is their country & they do believe they are owed something. He seemed astonished at the idea that he should discipline Riga for asking what all Thais feel is their right.
    Or her salary could be raised as a tradeoff for not hassling customers.

Comment

Riga had no redeeming qualities in short she was a big overbearing pest!

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 29 2010,12:25) such a cauldron of pultchritude.
        Did you swallow a dictionary again???
        A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Returned to Pattaya Obsessions last night to see if I could replicate my original 'positive' experience.

On arrival, a few of the more prime seating positions were occupied however I soon secured a nice spot from which to inspect the talent.

Speaking of talent, a very nice variety of girls are on offer, and I was quite taken by the look of a dark skinned afro-inspired lass who I have affectionately dubbed "Odette 26".  
          I've lost count of how many Odette's we have already have discovered in Bangkok.

A number of ladyboys came over at various points to introduce themselves, however surprisingly it must have been at least 20 minutes before I received the first request to buy someone a lady drink.

Once again, I did purchase a lady drink as well as a 'blowjob' for current Mamasan Nun.  
          For the record a 'blowjob' is infact the name of a cocktail, after all what kind of cocksucker do you think I am ?  

In short, an enjoyable time was had in the bar although the drink prices are definitely at the high end.
          For two gin & tonics (that weren't very good), one lady drink & a cocktail for the mamasan I paid a little over 600 Baht.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I've got to say that the only downturn I have experienced at Obsessions during my last fewv trips have been the drink prices.

Cheers DK
            happy when in thailand

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 29 2010,22:32) the drink prices are definitely at the high end.
              If going to Obsessions, stop first at the Penthouse and ask for your Ladyboy's Forum discount card. It's 15% or 20% off.

FYI, the cheapest ladyboy bar is Party Time in Jomtien with 24/7 40 baht beers.

Comment

40 baht beer is valuable information for the ex-pats living in LOS. Beer is one of the staples of life there.

It is not however my number one priority on an all-too-short holiday.

I want to be where the action is & if it is all available under the same roof as I am staying....

...then I will pay the freight & make myself comfortable...        
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 30 2010,00:32) I want to be where the action is & if it is all available under the same roof as I am staying....
                  Think there are advantages but also disadvantages to it all being under one roof.

Comment

I am ASSuming "Party Time" bar is NOT "Sally's" bar? If so, whereabouts in Jomtien. Thanks.
                    More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

So much for the reports of PattayaObs being sans-Riga.

I walked in there and did a sharp right directly into the lair where she descended like a giant Spider and then stood gaurd for 30 minutes awaiting the usual un deserved honararium. Look , i aint short of dough but she takes the piss to say the least.  

Who was the clown who said she left. Next time get your facts right ...like some kind of Scientific peer reviewed study for a start.

Didnt fancy any of the LBs in there , Still , its all subjective. Went down to W St  and ended up with Emmy/Fon the post op who works Blue Sky bar and Simon . What a doll she is..i think im turning hetero again .

Comment

(PILOS @ Mar. 30 2010,07:14) I am ASSuming "Party Time" bar is NOT "Sally's" bar?  If so, whereabouts in Jomtien.  Thanks.
                        Partytime is in the Jomtien Complex.

That's about half a kilometer past Pan Pan Restaurant, same side of the road, you make a right turn into the complex which is comprised of many sois.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 10 2010,14:47) So much for the reports of PattayaObs being sans-Riga.

I walked in there and did a sharp right directly into the lair where she descended like a giant Spider and then stood gaurd for 30 minutes awaiting the usual un deserved honararium. Look , i aint short of dough but she takes the piss to say the least.  

Who was the clown who said she left. Next time get your facts right ...like some kind of Scientific peer reviewed study for a start.
                          I guess I would be in category of one when I say I am glad she is still alive. I know Riga has some health issues & is a frequent visitor to hospital.

The undeserved tip may well be going to pay her bills. If she was young & gorgeous, I am sure we would all chip in to help her but big Mamasans with attitude, best to let them die...      

I do agree with TC, she does take the piss with her persistence hoping for a gratuity but she isn't about to be barfined & she plays the only game she has. Please ignore her & wave her away if she gets too in your face, she is well aware that she is being given "go away" money.

I paid her twice on my last stay because I thought it better to have her onside in case of trouble. She was always nice to me & even bought me a drink on several occasions.

She really isn't as bad as she is made out to be but then again, neither is the Penthouse as bad as some like to paint it.
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Never had any trouble with her....Actually I like her she's funny..

Cheers DK
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

basically i sort set myself up 5 years ago when i gave her a 1000 baht tip for an into ..unfortunately the bar was set .
                              You cant win can you.

As an side i notice that Papasan1 the elder, in Bankok Obsessions ,was wearing a girls wig tonight . Whats the odds that hes a LB in a years time. .. well he aint turning Japanese.

Comment

I knew it was too good to be true also Tomcat.

On the other hand, I have to agree that although I find her annoying, I think she serves a purpose and when i do grease her palm with a bit of cash, it's usually a small price to pay. It's the annoyance I guess that keeps me from just handing her a 50 baht note and being done with it upon entry!
                                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                                X