Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a fucking waste of space... quite literally as well as metaphorically.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Obsessions was a lot worse before Riga, back then EVERY girl would demand a drink. One even grabbed my hand and said now you touch me, have to buy me a drink; and they would bring out the Tip box and stick it in your face.

Its a much better club now, and if I have to buy Riga a drink every 2nd or 3rd visit its worth it.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I never buy her a drink...But then I don't often visit Obs...

In her defense, she has rescued me more than once by giving me a motorbike ride home when she found me wandering
        around Pattaya in the early morning hours...That was of course, before her motorbike accident that kept her from work for a bit...

She is a good mamasan...Does her job well...And is not really a bad person...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 30 2010,12:15) In her defense, she has rescued me more than once by giving me a motorbike ride home when she found me wandering
          around Pattaya in the early morning hours...
          I'd pay good money to see you on the back of a motorbike with Riga driving.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I'm surprised anybody can fit on the back of a bike while that fat belly gut bucket is riding

Comment

One night she picked me up in the wee hours while I was wandering around Dude's...
              She had her lady friend with her (you heard right lady friend...But that's a story for another
              time) so the 3 of us somehow managed to fit after a fashion, on her motorbike...poor thing...
              the motorbike, not her...But she managed to get me to the Kerrati on Soi LK...although it took a while...
              Thank God there are no hills in that part of Pattaya...

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 30 2010,14:26) If going to Obsessions, stop first at the Penthouse and ask for your Ladyboy's Forum discount card.  It's 15% or 20% off.  
                I'm staying at the Penthouse next month. I presume the discount card applies to drinks only in Obsessions - right? How should one demonstrate Forum membership?

Comment

give us a up date on the place ie clean good food, drinks,hot water. oh and the gg and lb how they look.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                  General George Patton Jr

Comment

The GGs and the LBs at Obsessions have been top notch during my visit. I have been there every night so far. (Sorry DT still no sign of Kitty). I cannot speak to the quality of the hotel however.

Comment

(Steff @ May 18 2010,08:44) The GGs and the LBs at Obsessions have been top notch during my visit. I have been there every night so far. (Sorry DT still no sign of Kitty). I cannot speak to the quality of the hotel however.
                      lol

steff i was joking about the hotel but it would be good info.

did you have any photos of the hotties in the bar.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                      General George Patton Jr

Comment

Oh my goodness.... it's NICKY not Kitty! No wonder you haven't seen her!
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Hahahahahahaha!!! Sorry, I meant Nicky. I had Kitty on my brain because of something else from last night that I won't bore you with now.

So just for the record, I have NOT seen NICKY. However it would have been funny to have spent a week looking and asking around for some LB called Kitty while Nicky was bouncing her buns in front of me the entire time. Well, I'd find it funny but you perhaps not. :-)

Comment

STOP PRESS !!

Pattaya Obsessions - Thailand Recovery Party Specials !

All your normal tipples (Beers and Soft Drinks) by the bottle, at just 99 Baht .... and Draft still just 59 Baht only !

Spirits and Wines (by the glass), at just 99 Baht also !

Cocktails, Top Shelf Spirits, Bacardi Breezers at 135 Baht...

Corona and Budweiser Beer at 199 Baht ...

Lady Drinks 99 Baht only, alcoholic (not too many! ... LOL ...) at just 135 Baht

For other orders please check with your waitress BEFORE ordering.

Join the party ! ... and the Land of Smiles, again ! ...

Make it Rock !
                            Pattaya Obsessions
                            Email: [email protected]

Comment

Dear PO...

Ventured into Obs the other evening and went to the office and after a bit of an interrogation by the gentleman behind the counter...
                              all very politely done I should add...I did get a new VIP card...I didn't want to press my luck with the bottle of champagne...

Thanks...

BTW guys...Nicky was there...

Comment

Maaaaaate!!!   Walk in & ask for your champagne. I was waiting to hear how it went. No one at the hotel knows who you are & the gent you met probably wasn't informed to give it to you, or he forgot.

This can happen when there's a delay in collection. It isn't anyone's fault, you just need to alert them.

Good to hear young Nicky is still lighting up the place. Why not invite her to join you?    

For a glass of champagne that is...      
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X