X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Famous Bar!"

Looks like a new ladyboy bar is opening soon run by a well known personality in The Pattaya ladyboy scene.

Don't want to give any secrets away, so just a little tease here. I am sure all the details will be soon forthcoming.

Chok dee khrap!

A ladyboy bar you say Are you sure about this.
    A little birdie told me it was going to be a wee mincer bar
    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(ciobha @ Jul. 22 2010,20:57) A little birdie told me it was going to be a wee mincer bar  
      I'm sure PD would have nothing to do with that sort of establishment!

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

(ciobha @ Jul. 22 2010,11:57) A little birdie told me it was going to be a wee mincer bar  
        A PantyBoy bar?

Given the location, that would not be impossible.

Truth be told, I just don't know as I am on holiday and away from Pattaya.
        I had just assumed it would be ladyboys. I do have my spies workng on it though.

What I do know is that the owner is well liked by the ladyboyloving community and that goodwill should certainly help the bar.

Comment

Frank ?
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

wow, that one would be a surprise, I guess - but then, in P everything is possible ...

131 was the first bar I was in in Pattaya, so I do have some nostalgic memories there ...

Comment

Frank, eh? Ha ha... I wonder where he would borrow the money from?

Well, it's not Frank. But it is a well known person with a lot of experience in these matters.

Of course this message board will give the bar all the support we possibly can.
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jul. 23 2010,18:37) Frank, eh? Ha ha... I wonder where he would borrow the money from?

Well, it's not Frank. But it is a well known person with a lot of experience in these matters.

Of course this message board will give the bar all the support we possibly can.  
                Titian is opening a ladyboy bar with Om as mamasan??  
                Mister Arse

Comment

wheres Famous Bar

Comment

(Stewart @ Jul. 23 2010,12:45) Titian is opening a ladyboy bar with Om as mamasan??
                    Now you're just stirring things!

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

why the big secret....anyone been in the bars of patts recently knows both where and whom...
                      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Spot on Batman, it doesn't seem to be too much of  a secret!  

I'm not in Pattaya right now so have not personally spoken with the owner about the new venture and don't want to diseminate innacurate info.

So the thread is just a little heads up for the VIP members.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 23 2010,14:40) Truth be told, I just don't know as I am on holiday and away from Pattaya.
                          And when you are in Pattaya you are such a busy working man. Enjoy your break from the stress bro.
                          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 23 2010,14:43) So the thread is just a little heads up for the VIP members.
                            I have no idea at all why it should be a secret, in fact, why on earth would it even be a secret?!  

I walked past the "Famous Bar" again tonight and the sign is up, so I see no reason why, especially now.

By the way, perhaps because I am a dumb-dumb, I would not even have known this thread was in the VIP section if you hadn't of told me PD.

I always click on the "New Posts" link at the top and the path of this particular thread is:
                            The Ladyboy Forums » Information on Thailand's Bars & Babes! » PATTAYA ~ The Ladyboy Bars & Stars! » "Famous Bar!"
                            Nowhere does it say VIP, maybe it's just me, but I cannot tell which are the VIP areas  
                            Attached Files
                            Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

I guess I'm not enough of an insider to have any clue whom you're talking about, or why it's being kept a secret.

Is Tom Cruise opening a gay bar? Is Boy George opening a ladyboy bar? Is Nicky opening her own bar? Is Karl opening a second bar with Nicky and Boy George on staff?

Couldn't everyone just stop being coy for a few minutes and speak plainly....
                              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                              X