Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a soft opening tonight. About 6 falang and 10 or so lbs attended. Since the bar isn't officially ready for business, I guess this didn't violate the bars being closed deal for today. It was just a group of folks gathered for a friendly visit at a place still under construction, which it is. Lots of cosmetic things to be completed this coming week. Not really many days till Aug 1st.

The lbs in attendance were not part of the new staff. They all ventured over from Ezy Bar, since it was closed tonight, except for the tilak of one falang attendee. .There was a roast pig, some other food, and some tasty and refreshing beverages provided.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 25 2010,06:50) Will Matrix be involved? I'd support any venture he starts.
      Mattix isn't involved.

Talking to another BM tonight, we could not understand the secrecy with who the owner of the new bar is.

For those who don't know, it is Lita from Ezy Bar. Karl will continue to operate Ezy Bar while Lita will be running the new Famous Bar. That is their basic game plan.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Great reporting Lefty!

Best of luck to Lita and the new bar!

Comment

Hmmmm, innard-resting. Lita and Karl have recruiting talent for sure and are also able to "decruit" if and when necessary. I hope it works out and I for one will check it out in September.

Comment

There was a small private gathering at the Famous Bar last night (26th) with Lita, a bunch of the Ezy girls and about 6 guys in attendance, just to welcome in the new bar. Although it is still in it's construction phase at this time and not officially open yet.
            Pig roast plus free spirits and mixers, courtesy of a good friend   

It will be ready (hopefully) for the 1st August opening and there will ultimately be a fresh batch of girls supplied by Lita.

This enterprise is run purely by Lita, Karl has no involvement.

The rain brought all the bodies inside from the upstairs open area after a while, but everybody thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Attached Files
              Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Nice snaps DC!

Upstairs open area, sounds like a great new addition to the Pattaya ladyboy scene!

Comment

Sounds like another great potential site for the February party!
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 27 2010,15:37) Upstairs open area, sounds like a great new addition to the Pattaya ladyboy scene!    

I like the sound of that , a bit different for Pattaya .
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 27 2010,15:27)
                      (PigDogg @ Jul. 27 2010,15:37) Upstairs open area, sounds like a great new addition to the Pattaya ladyboy scene!    

I like the sound of that , a bit different for Pattaya .
                      ... and once the pool tables are in situ you can look in from the outside and watch the girls bend over to take their long pots
                      Attached Files
                      Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Outdoor area looks really big in the above pic. Is that an optical illusion DC?

Comment

Great pictures DC it looks like a really good venue. Hope it works out.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jul. 27 2010,18:13) Outdoor area looks really big in the above pic.  Is that an optical illusion DC?
                            It's pretty big, ample space to move around

A full 2 units wide, this will be an excellent venue for parties
                            Attached Files
                            Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Dicko65 in a PM to me also suggested FAMOUS as a potential venue for the February "gathering of the clan" hence forth to be known as the GOC. The balcony looks interesting however I am curious as to the size of the interior. Is anyone familiar with the interior? if so, how does it compared to the limited space of La Bamba and Ezy and say a more appropriate size like Pook Soi 6?

Comment

(Steff @ Jul. 27 2010,18:36) Dicko65 in a PM to me also suggested FAMOUS as a potential venue for the February "gathering of the clan" hence forth to be known as the GOC. The balcony looks interesting however I am curious as to the size of the interior. Is anyone familiar with the interior? if so, how does it compared to the limited space of La Bamba and Ezy and say a more appropriate size like Pook Soi 6?
                                If you imagine the regular single ground floor unit size of either La Bamba or Ezy...

Famous Bar has (approx.) the equivalent of 2 indoor and 1½ outdoor units.

Famous Bar is a very good size and I reckon it will quickly rise in the ranks on the Pattaya party-finder's venue option list, due to it's two bars, two pool tables and outdoor patio area.
                                Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Working...
                                X