Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are their ladyboys and what did they look like??????

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    General George Patton Jr

Comment

OK, just one pic for now to whet your appetites
      Attached Files
      Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

the one in purple is nut omg. i think the tattoo looks right.

General George Patton Jr

Comment

Thank you DC for the up to date intel on FAMOUS. However, although appreciated, I have to echo Elastic Bear and plead with you to give us information on the LB talent. We truly do not give a ferret's fart about the food or pool table. HOW WERE THE GALS?!!? How many? From where? Are they EZY alumni? Are they new recruits?

Comment

pleasessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssss

General George Patton Jr

Comment

(ALASKAN BEAR @ Aug. 01 2010,22:24) pleasessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssss
              Pull yourself together....... stop grovelling man!

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

It's a virtual feeding frenzy here!      

Nice thighs on those gals as well as a great panty shot!    

Guess that answers the question that this is a ladyboy bar!    

Thanks DC for giving us a taste before wheels up to Farangland!      

Comment

Great new bar with so much potential to be the no.1 bar in pattaya.

I wish Lita and her crew all the best.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Jesus H Christ!!! Where the hell is Pacman!??! We are waiting, waiting, waiting!!! Pix and info please.

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 01 2010,23:32) Jesus H Christ!!! Where the hell is Pacman!??!
                      Maybe he's still settling the bill (check).

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 02 2010,03:14) ...we are waiting to hear the news. I guess it rests on Pacman's shoulders. If we do not hear from him within the next 12 hours I guess the bar is tremendous success.
                        I understand Paccie had a thousand word essay with nearly 3 dozen amazing photographs ready to go, but after he read your post (which seems to indicate that if Pacman weren't present it would be a tremendous success for all involved) he decided against posting it.

Way to go Steff.
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 01 2010,20:52) Ok ok ok! It is almost 03h00 in LOS and I cannot believe someone hasn't posted a "thumbs up or thumbs down" tidbit about FAMOUS

Jesus Wept, why the fuck would they want to post at that time?,  better things to do I would presume  
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Road Runner @ Aug. 01 2010,23:43)
                            (Steff @ Aug. 01 2010,23:32) Jesus H Christ!!! Where the hell is Pacman!??!
                            Maybe he's still settling the bill (check).      

RR.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 01 2010,20:57)   I am hundreds of miles away.    
                              The vast majority of us realised that PD

Comment

Last night's party was a great success. And why wouldn't it be? Everything inside is all shiny & new & no expense seems to have been spared on comfortable lounges & bar stools, outdoor settings upstairs, new pool table complete with 4 new cues & balls, short time rooms that set new standards in comfort & appointments, it is all a credit to Lita.

And the food was fantastic. I arrived hungry & couldn't have asked for a nicer spread. Someone was making an effort. And plastic plates no less, not the saggy paper ones. Joy.

What else could interest you lot?

Oh yes, girls...      

There are familiar faces & some new talent as well, a few of them dressed in the new uniform. I recognised a couple of the EZY girls, Pinky was determined that I should help her christen one of the rooms, "good luck for me" was her explanation. Bee & Rose were there plus Teara I think but I will leave it for Donnykey to identify them. There aren't many from EZY though, maybe 5 or 6.

Of those I didn't recognise, I saw some lovely ladies who will become well known to the forum soon enough. We even have a window of opportunity to beat Juri to the prize. Now there's another reason to return to the Famous Bar - ladies unsullied by the Prince of Darkness...        

Lastly there was our hostess with mostest, Lita. She sat behind her bar with a big smile beaming from ear to ear. As more people arrived I watched her busily pouring drinks while I wondered how she was going to cope. It is a big place with a lot of staff to manage on her own & she has bitten off a big commitment. Her personalty will ensure a lot of forum guys will want to come past & wish her well but she needs more than sentiment to succeed in the reality that is Pattaya today.

Gentleman, Famous Bar is now open for business. It is up to us whether it stays in business. Good luck to Lita & the girls.
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X