Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pool table will become very popular.

.. simply watching the girls play will be one of the major high-lights  
    Attached Files
    Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• Thanks DC for the pics and intel.

Comment

• Excellent DC , great to see Pink back on deck, will definitely head to Famous on my next trip.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• (Dicko65 @ Aug. 03 2010,16:27) Excellent DC   , great to see Pink back on deck, will definitely head to Famous on my next trip.  
          Great pictures and intel DC, thanks so much.

I don't get the fascination with Pink. I'd do Lita before I'd do her.
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Aug. 03 2010,23:34)
            (Dicko65 @ Aug. 03 2010,16:27) Excellent DC   , great to see Pink back on deck, will definitely head to Famous on my next trip.  
            Great pictures and intel DC, thanks so much.

I don't get the fascination with Pink. I'd do Lita before I'd do her.
            i did pink very nice and fun.

but Lita mmmmm sounds like fun what is her bar fine price tag.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
            General George Patton Jr

Comment

• I'd do them both DT, given 'alf a chance.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• (Lefty @ Aug. 02 2010,21:43) Lita has said repeatedly, she does NOT want to hire any of the current Ezy Bar girls for Famous Bar. I think that is out of respect for Karl.

Yes, some Ezy girls were there last night. Some came early and left early and some came a little later. I don't think Lita had completely hired her new crew yet, so some of the Ezy girls helped fill in.
                I also heard what Lefty said too.

But as Ezy always had it's Karl and Lita camps I wouldn't be surprised if there were one or two familiar Ezy faces in Famous.

Look forward to seeing this tasty trio of pool-table totty again 
                Attached Files
                Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• At 9pm we were all called down for the opening ceremony, speeches, ribbon and cake-cutting.

Famous Bar was now officially open  
                  Attached Files
                  Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• On my way to the gym this evening, I stopped by to get some prices for anyone who was curious. According to Lita, all beers will be 100. Thai whiskeys 100. Falang whiskeys 120. Water, soda pop, etc 70. Breezers 160.

It was also mentioned that to use the pool table is going to require buying a lady drink for 150 baht. The lb btw, gets 30 baht out of that amount.

When I stopped by about 830pm there were no other customers present. Downstairs, the lbs had the volume of the music cranked up to deafening levels. This is not a large area and the volume was reminiscent of Obsessions in Nana Plaza. Even if I wasn't going to the gym, I would not have wanted to sit there and drink with music that loud playing. Not very relaxing. Hopefully they'll turn it down if some customers are there.

Considering what we pay for drinks in Sunee Plaza, the prices seem to be at Sunee go go bar levels. Not a pricing structure that is going to attract local fellows who just want to stop for a few drinks, IMO.

I hope it all works for her though.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• If you'll allow me to enter the fray with a few comments on the new Famous Bar...

One, me likey!  Great feeling to the place.  Love the outdoor space on a balmy night.  

(Lefty @ Aug. 04 2010,02:26) Downstairs, the lbs had the volume of the music cranked up to deafening levels.
                      But unfortunately, no music upstairs as of yet, other than the cat calls of the girls and the lyrical ruminations of our man Pacman (good hanging out, buddy!).

(dixon cox @ Aug. 04 2010,01:39)
                      (Lefty @ Aug. 02 2010,21:43) Lita has said repeatedly, she does NOT want to hire any of the current Ezy Bar girls for Famous Bar. I think that is out of respect for Karl.

Yes, some Ezy girls were there last night. Some came early and left early and some came a little later. I don't think Lita had completely hired her new crew yet, so some of the Ezy girls helped fill in.
                      I also heard what Lefty said too.

But as Ezy always had it's Karl and Lita camps I wouldn't be surprised if there were one or two familiar Ezy faces in Famous.
                      It appears as if the EZY girls are actually there to stay.  And these girls are a lot of fun, boys.  And Cat ("Whiskers") is really and truly like a little cat, in both appearance and personality.

And looks as if some of the old EZY contingent (ie - Karn, tall Oil) have returned to the bar, which was actually closed last night.

And lastly, make sure you check the locks on the short-time rooms . . .      

Comment

• haha yep no working lock on loom when i was there

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Wow - Karn and OTT (Oil The Tall) returned to the fold? Now THAT's news!!! (And can Palm be far behind???)

No music upstairs actually seems like a good thing to me. Perhaps it's my damaged hearing but I'd love to see it remain that way. If you want music go downstairs, if you want conversation and shrieking go upstairs.

Wow... Karn..... OTT......   *drool*
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• if karn is their in feb i see a LT with her. yummmm.

General George Patton Jr

Comment

•  I see Dicko is going to arrive 17 hours and 6 minutes ahead of you AB, better pre-book amigo    
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 04 2010,20:40)  I see Dicko is going to arrive 17 hours and 6 minutes ahead of you AB, better pre-book amigo    
                                if i have to i will get out and push the damm plane. or fly it my self.
                                if tom cruise can fly a tomcat i can fly a 747.
                                i just want a good strong tail wind...

General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                                X