X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Aug. 05 2010,16:12) lol  steff

yess about 1300 delta air i wanted all American flights so my big bear butt can fit in the seats.  it is very expensive to fly out of where i am. this is Alaska.
    Hey AB I agree with the others. I've had to travel to Asia and Europe on business occasionally. Personally I can't stand Delta - one of the worst airlines, I'd rather fly British Airways. My favorite Airline is Cathay Pacific and yes the seats are pretty good. Don't worry about that. Just avoid Philippine Airlines... that's the one with the small seats.

I have a feeling you flew that one and said never again.

And I dunno if you're like me but I always fly boeing. I'll never step on an Crashbus. Why? Look at the data from last 10 years. You always take a risk of pilot error when you get on a plane but technical/ engineering malfunction crashes are all Airbus.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

• OMG...listen to them AB, a 15 hour layover is uncalled for with a ticket over $1K. Remember your time is worth something too. I'm sure you could do better flying to Vancouver/SFO/LAX & grabbing a connection onwards. I would urge you to reconsider, easiest to check flights leaving on Sat/Tue/Wed as far as price & availability.

Comment

• Perhaps Famous Bar should add a travel desk for you guys...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Aug. 06 2010,07:08) Perhaps Famous Bar should add a travel desk for you guys...
          And I think I may have started it

"I see Dicko is going to arrive 17 hours and 6 minutes ahead of you AB, better pre-book amigo"

12 posts about Flights
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Aug. 04 2010,23:18)
            (daveduke007 @ Aug. 04 2010,20:40)  I see Dicko is going to arrive 17 hours and 6 minutes ahead of you AB, better pre-book amigo    
            if i have to i will get out and push the damm  plane. or fly it my self.
            if tom cruise can fly a tomcat i can fly a 747.
            i just want a good strong tail wind...
            Judging from your height and weight you will need a good tail wind!
            Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• (johnnydiver @ Aug. 07 2010,06:53)
              (ALASKAN BEAR @ Aug. 04 2010,23:18)
              (daveduke007 @ Aug. 04 2010,20:40)  I see Dicko is going to arrive 17 hours and 6 minutes ahead of you AB, better pre-book amigo    
              if i have to i will get out and push the damm  plane. or fly it my self.
              if tom cruise can fly a tomcat i can fly a 747.
              i just want a good strong tail wind...
              Judging from your height and weight you will need a good tail wind!              

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
              General George Patton Jr

Comment

• I spent a fair bit of time at Famous Bar this trip. There were 4 parties while I was there. Great setup with the bar downstairs and the upstairs open patio and air-conditioned Pool Room.
                Short time rooms are of a high quality, although the lock doesn't work in one of them so you might have a "double" or "3some" when you planned on a "single"

I really like the gals at Famous. Every one is a "my friend you"

First up some pics from the official opening night.

There were quite a few of us BM's there and was a great night.

There was a beautiful MC and some high ranking police guy cut the ribbon.

Cheers DK
                Attached Files
                happy when in thailand

Comment

Attached Files
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

Attached Files
                    happy when in thailand

Comment

Attached Files
                      happy when in thailand

Comment

Attached Files
                        happy when in thailand

Comment

Attached Files
                          happy when in thailand

Comment

• Assorted BM's and dignitaries

Cheers DK

Attached Files
                            happy when in thailand

Comment

• More pics to follow.

Cheers DK
                              happy when in thailand

Comment

• (donnykey @ Sep. 02 2010,10:33) Assorted BM's and dignitaries    

DK, the guy next to you is hiding the Heineken from the dignitaries.

Comment

Working...
                                X