Clear All

• Pics
    Attached Files

Comment

• Pics
      Attached Files

Comment

• That was a lot of fun last night...

You sure know how get the ladies started, brother!

Comment

• yep, yesterday was fun. and tiring.

Comment

• Thank you for that friedfunk.....it was about time that we had another pictorial update from Famous Bar over the holiday season.

Where's Karl........away on another one of his legendary benders

Comment

• Great pics FF. I trust you are looking after my good friend Benny ?

Cheers DK
              happy when in thailand

Comment

• (donnykey @ Jan. 03 2011,10:39) I trust you are looking after my good friend Benny ?
                He sure is, buddy.  An officer and a gentleman is he.

He's even taken to being a shoulder to cry on for the broken hearts left in my wake...       Poor guy . . .

Comment

• Yeah, poor me. One of these broken hearts is Tong.

Farangbah is my main wingman. But future wingmen should beware of his handsomeness. And ladyboys who earn the exclusive privilege of getting invited back to his room tend to fall in love. He kinda reminds me of dummy_plug, Casanova extroardinaire who used to post here.

Comment

• (friedfrunk @ Jan. 03 2011,12:22) Farangbah is my main wingman. But future wingmen should beware of his handsomeness. And ladyboys who earn the exclusive privilege of getting invited back to his room tend to fall in love. He kinda reminds me of dummy_plug, Casanova extroardinaire who used to post here.
                    I reckon you are buttering FB up in order to give him one yourself

Comment

• Shhh, not too loud. Don't want BMs to know the real reason why we hang out so much.

Comment

• Can you PM me FB's rates ? I know a few hearts I'd like him to break
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• (friedfrunk @ Jan. 03 2011,12:37) Shhh, not too loud. Don't want BMs to know the real reason why we hang out so much.
                          Good Retort.

Comment

• (pentire @ Jan. 02 2011,22:33) Thank you for that friedfunk.....it was about time that we had another pictorial update from Famous Bar over the holiday season.

Where's Karl........away on another one of his legendary benders  
                            Just spent a nice evening at Famous and Karl was on his best with good music and playing pool...has his shit together I might say....a few pics to come....Hawk

Comment

• Please send him my regards, as he wasn't there on any one of the occasions I rocked the house . . .

Comment

• Karl just PM'd me on another forum to clarify that EZY is NOT defunct or closed - it is being merged into the Famous Bar (upstairs) to make one large Ladyboy Bar complex!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HgSdLtu0eU
                                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                                X