X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow kewl beans! EZAMOUS.

We all knew something was going to emerge. We just didn't know when. So now the curtain has been raised.

Keeping the two separate one on top of the other might be awkward especially considering you have to walk through one to get to the other. On the other hand combining the two entities into one makes sense as long as everyone can all get along. I hope the plan is the latter and not the former. I guess we will learn more soon now that the cat is out of the bag.

Does anyone know if this merger will be up and running in time for the PPoP?

Comment

• Just like the merger of the old AFL and NFL. Now we have a Football Giant.
      TEXASMAC

Comment

• It will be the only bar open down there soon. Seems Police raided and closed the other two bars down there

Even non Go Go bars got visited

Its pretty much game over down there now. this has been on the cards for ages

Comment

• Do they still have the daily special?
          TEXASMAC

Comment

• Could someone tell me where Famous Bar is located and the best way to find it. I know where EZY used to be.

Thanks

Muf

Comment

• May is having a boob job so i hear..many tears will be shed im sure...for someone who dont take hormones she sure has a sexy figure

All good things come to pass my friends

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Dec. 29 2011,18:41) May is having a boob job so i hear..many tears will be shed im sure...for someone who dont take hormones she sure has a sexy figure

All good things come to pass my friends
                Shes damm perfect the way she is

And again

Just to make sure
                Attached Files
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• ha ha , Spare Wheel bought a pig the other day, roasted the bugger, and ate the whole lot himself at famous bar...not even any scratchings left for a pork butty

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jan. 01 2012,16:16) Spare Wheel bought a pig the other day
                    So nice of him to let his good friends know.

Or, maybe he did...

Comment

• To be honest i was suprised that he could even eat as he had some food poisoning or some nasty bug and when i cought up he was trying to drink it away ..good luck to him if that remedy works. Nice guy is the wheel and i hope he recovered for the new year in Sin City or wherever he is

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Jan. 01 2012,16:16) ha ha , Spare Wheel bought a pig the other day, roasted the bugger, and ate the whole lot himself at famous bar...not even any scratchings left for a pork butty
                        Not me, i was just there and the pig turned up and was roasted outside and everyone ate, It was LBvictims last night and only knew myself when the pig turned up.
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• (farangbah @ Jan. 01 2012,17:43)
                          (Tomcat @ Jan. 01 2012,16:16) Spare Wheel bought a pig the other day
                          So nice of him to let his good friends know.

Or, maybe he did...  
                          Ouch ! you bitch
                          You ex-pats dont turn out until late and by then i am tucked up in bed with my companion for evening.

Comment

• Where were you on monday night?
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Monday evening i was spent on Toilet, Apart from blackmail,threats, fever & a dose of the shits This has been my worst trip ever to LOS and will Prob be my last for some time. Either Thailand is tired of me or ive tired of Thailand after recent events.

Catch up with you when your home KL.

Comment

• Need a few nights in Issan to sort you out.

Good food, good weather (15c this morning!) and good company - and its cheap!!
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X