Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the best of luck and please let us know as soon as possible how it turns out. In particular the talent, ambiance, and space.

Comment

Pacman said hes going to post a report , maybe its going to be in the picture post forum in his latest thread

Come on Paccers, we need an update, and dont get distracted by those pantiboys across the way ... tch tch

Comment

IT"S after 23h00 in LOS!!! Come on we are all anxiously waiting! We need a live broadcast feed of Pacman on location with a microphone in his hand being followed by a camera as he walks us through FAMOUS interviewing the gals. Now that would be a forum coup, for sure.

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 01 2010,17:07) IT"S after 23h00 in LOS!!! Come on we are all anxiously waiting!
          And the Party will be "JUST" be getting started mom ami

Patience lad Patience
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I understand they were a bit short on talent so Pacman was pressed into service as one of the service girls. He'll hopefully check in after he leaves customer's loom (and turns the earnings over to his thai boyfriend).

Be patient.
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Aug. 02 2010,00:09) I understand they were a bit short on talent so Pacman was pressed into service as one of the service girls.
              Now I'd pay good money to see that he has nice legs

I reckon Paccers would look good in a mini and a Penthouse Hotel t shirt tied at the waist .
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Ok ok ok! It is almost 03h00 in LOS and I cannot believe someone hasn't posted a "thumbs up or thumbs down" tidbit about FAMOUS. The world is waiting for goodness sake. Is it a LB bar with talent or Gay bar? Where the hell is CNN and BBC!??!

Given the fact we have not heard from either Pacman or Pigdogg by this point I think it is a good sign. That could me they are well engaged in the opening festivities and the joint has promise. Here's hoping...

Comment

I am hundreds of miles away.

Comment

waiting

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

Hundreds of miles away? Oh, I see. For some reason I thought you were there on the red carpet with the rest of the Pattaya elite. Sorry, I was mistaken. Well for the rest of us who are thousands of miles away, half a world away, we are waiting to hear the news. I guess it rests on Pacman's shoulders. If we do not hear from him within the next 12 hours I guess the bar is tremendous success.

Comment

i long to live in los  

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 01 2010,20:23) Now I'd pay good money to see that he has nice legs  

I reckon Paccers would look good in a mini and a Penthouse Hotel t shirt tied at the waist .
                          Errr........ each to their own.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

(dixon cox @ Jul. 27 2010,19:39)
                            (Steff @ Jul. 27 2010,19:28) Pook has ST rooms upstairs. Will FAMOUS have anything like that to offer or is there something close by for the impatient and overly excitable?
                            Famous Bar does have ST rooms on-site, I don't know how many, but they're up on the third level.
                            An addition and a correction:

Famous Bar will have 4 ST rooms, 2 on the the second level (currently operational, at the rear of the patio area) and two further ST rooms above them, which will open in the near future.

Also, there is only one pool table, I was originally given to believe there were to be two. But this is a high quality table with plenty of room and it does not require coins, it's free!

I will post some pics in the very near future, I am about to leave for home.

By the way, the party was great, the food was the best I have ever tasted at a party in LOS, simply outstanding and the bar looks fantastic!

Good luck to Lita
                            Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

(dixon cox @ Aug. 01 2010,22:07) I will post some pics in the very near future, I am about to leave for home.
                              Thanks DC - safe journey.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

(dixon cox @ Aug. 01 2010,13:07) By the way, the party was great, the food was the best I have ever tasted at a party in LOS, simply outstanding and the bar looks fantastic!

Good luck to Lita  
                                And the preliminary report from our intrepid ground reporter is in!

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Comment

Working...
                                X