Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this seems like good size for sure. I would say Pook Soi 6 is also about 2 indoor sizes of EZY, perhaps a wee bit bigger. But FAMOUS has that balcony. Here's the kicker: Pook has ST rooms upstairs. Will FAMOUS have anything like that to offer or is there something close by for the impatient and overly excitable?

Comment

(Steff @ Jul. 27 2010,19:28) Pook has ST rooms upstairs. Will FAMOUS have anything like that to offer or is there something close by for the impatient and overly excitable?
      Famous Bar does have ST rooms on-site, I don't know how many, but they're up on the third level.
      Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 27 2010,21:55) Sounds like another great potential site for the February party!

good idea thank you steff for telling me about this bar.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
        General George Patton Jr

Comment

Well, well, well, FAMOUS is sounding more and more interesting!!!

Comment

(Steff @ Jul. 27 2010,13:45)   Well, well, well, FAMOUS is sounding more and more interesting!!!
            And it's not even open for business yet!

Comment

YUP!!! That's part of what makes it innard-resting. Also the square footage and balcony are drawing cards and the fact Lita runs it is a bonus. She "gets" it and has experience. I will be there in September and check it out. If it makes sense I will speak with DT, Rocky, and Elastic Bear. If they are okay with it I will then try to organize it with Lita.

Comment

Work is still going on steadily trying to get the bar ready for opening night on Aug 1. Looks like still a good bit of finishing touches to be done.
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Jul. 30 2010,17:37) Looks like still a good bit of finishing touches to be done.
                  The guys are working on the bar day & night, just for us

21938.jpg

post-21-2-21938-0869.jpg21938.jpg
                  Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Are you certain it will be a LB bar? That close to Sunee, is there some rumor it might be a gay bar?
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 30 2010,22:53) Are you certain it will be a LB bar? That close to Sunee, is there some rumor it might be a gay bar?
                      Gay bar? - Not that I'm aware of.

Plus the new banner strung to the railings upstairs is advertising for "2nd type ladies"  
                      Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Attached Files
                        Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

(deepthroat @ Jul. 30 2010,15:53) is there some rumor
                          In Pattaya there are always rumors.  They are very easy to start.  

Those on the ground tell me Lita is opening a ladyboy bar.

The big rumor is does Lita have a secret backer and if so who is it?

Things can always change.  About a year ago Michael and Thomas bought Corner Bar, a   Sunee bar with a   clientele.  I don't really think their plan was to have ladyboy lovers become an important revenue stream but that has happened.

There is a straight Persian bar right within Sunee Plaza.  There is a straight bar a stones throw from Famous Bar.

There is a nearby minimart with outdoor seating with 35 baht 640 ml Archas (22 baht for regular size)and delicious green blended alcoholic drinks that would be 150 baht elsewhere selling for 30 baht.  Also a Thai herbal whiskey stand with 10 baht shots. There is a massage shop nearby with 100 baht foot and Thai massages.

Within a footbal field you can have a girl sucking your cock, a boy sucking your cock, or a ladyboy sucking your cock.  A great area for cocksuckers!    

So you never know how things will morph but what I hear is that it will be a ladyboy bar.  I have been wrong before.  

Comment

Wow...just to think...within a football field... I am dizzy and delirious with the possibilities. Thanks PG for my late Friday night in farnangland comfort.

Comment

A few update pics from last night of the progress at Famous Bar

45059.jpg

post-21-2-45059-0963.jpg
                              Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

The big night is here and I am told the grand opening party is happening right now.

Best of luck to Lita in her new venture!

Comment

Working...
                                X