Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's stunning

Comment

Pentire, thanks for the Pattaya update - will be interesting to see how it evolves with the lower spending tourists.

Also very much appreciate the update photos of Sophia - her body is still smoking hot, although I agree with your opinion about her face. A bit too overdone. You must be the true gentleman to charm her I think for the 3rd or 4th time. I am sure she is selective about her companions!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I haven't seen her pre-facial 'enhancement' so I have nothing to go by, but I think it seems fairly in proportion at least by these pics.

She looks like a nice choice for a 1st timer  
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Pattaya is one strange place. Its not a beach resort by any means . If one were not in search of Sex its last place on earth we would be seen so i
          cant figure out how these other new  Nationalities see it who are " on Holiday" . Does anyone in the Pattaya Marketing Dept actually "get it" because i dont.

Its a great place for mongering but why anyone would take a family there is beyond me.

I think many European resorts are probably happy with this arrangement anyway without elaborating

Comment

Early one evening I was on a reconnaissance mission around the North Pattaya soi 2 area where an encounter was made with this blonde skank calling herself Anne....having had a couple of drinks in her company I was on my way to Walking St for a crawl around my favourite GoGo Bars before calling it a day around 3.30 am. It was then we met for the second time where the deal was quickly closed and blondie was on her way back to Mosiac for what proved to be a fab bumming experience.
            This gal is defianately more than slightly ting tong but her ability and enthusiasm in bed leaves nothing to the imagination Any guys whom enjoy having their cock sucked, balls lovingly chewed and arse licked need look no further

56170.jpg

post-21-2-56170-SDC11173.jpgpost-21-2-56170-SDC11170.jpg

Comment

Top stuff Mr Mayor, loving the report and making notes of the lovelys for next mission.

SW„¢
              http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 12 2011,02:29) Early one evening I was on a reconnaissance mission around the North Pattaya soi 2 area where an encounter was made with this blonde skank calling herself Anne....
                The lovely Anne, well done, I had every intention of inviting her home myself but never did. I saw her a number of times at her regular spot on Walking Street but she only ever went there late, like 2am.

I wish I had known she worked in Soi 2. I did take her phone number one night but never rang her. My only excuse is we are spoiled for choice in Pattaya.

Anne is the girl I started a thread about after seeing her photo in some one's trip report. She has a very pretty face & top body. I searched but couldn't find the thread.

Someone might remember her, she's wearing a blue dress in the photo. And every time I saw her, she was wearing the same blue dress. She looks great in it & she never seemed to wait long for her next customer.

I didn't see any sign that she's any more ting tong than average but I got the strong impression she's another one who needs a little meth or something to enable her to keep doing the nasty with all manner of creepy guys. Khun Pentire excepted of course...      
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 12 2011,02:44) Khun Pentire excepted of course... * * *
                  Yes Paccers......I'm relieved I was the exception to your statement. Lot's of creepy, nasty, fat, smelly, unshaven, obnoxious & arab men patrolling Pattaya for tarts these days

Another good find in the Marine Bar was the ever so gorgeous and playful Aom......she went thru the card

32932.jpg

post-21-2-32932-SDC11161.jpg

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 10 2011,10:42) Ok....some pictures.

One of the babes whom I found in the Marine Disco was the delicious Cream, formerly of Pook Swan Bar. A little bit of a departure from my usual choice because she is yet to be fitted with the silicon funbags which are usually de rigueur for my chosen companions. However, this girl has an insatiable appetite for sex and being it was early in my trip......I was up for the challenge.
                    Just in case the furniture looks familiar to some of you, the accomodation for the first of my two stints in Pattaya (before heading to Phuket) was a one bedroom suite at Mosiac in Soi Day Night, the place Juri calls home
                    ....well and she know the way to the bath-room.............

41349.jpg

post-21-2-41349-post_41_2_85595_Cream__3___Large_.jpgpost-21-2-41349-post_41_2_85467_Cream__7___Large_.jpg
                    xxx

Comment

Well done Juri.....yep that Cream is quite a cutey. Didn't know she was a Chelski supporter though Last time I get into bed with her.

Anyway.......rewind a week or so and this trip started in Bangkok for a couple of days where the two chosen babes were the incomparable Cindy from Cascade; first time I've been with the pocket rocket and all I can say is to all the previous rave reviews this gal has received.

My opening night activity was in the company of another Nana babe, Monica from Casanova, the hairdo would tend to suggest that she has been doing some bird fairly recently at one of the local monkey houses however, she took no prisoners when it came to her bedroom performance

49563.jpg

post-21-2-49563-SDC11147.jpg
                      post-21-2-49563-SDC11146.jpg

And the rear view

49640.jpg

Comment

..nice to see some of the BMs' like to 'super-size' their pics; nice selection for your collection..
                        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 13 2011,05:27) And the rear view
                          Gentlemen,

IMHO, Monica deserves to be a charter member of the "Rear View Hall of Fame!"
                          Best to all,

Ladyboy_Floyd

Comment

As much as I adore spending the majority of my Thailand vacation time in Pattaya, every year I love visiting a *few good friends on the incredible beautiful island of Phuket including Jimbo at his fab bar, Cocktails and Dreams.

However, this season it was not one of Jimbo's staff who became my centre of attention but a previous squeeze from a couple of years back called Linda who works on Beach Rd touting for punters to enjoy her massage service.

This was Linda back in 2009 when only 19

28121.jpg

post-21-2-28121-linda3_optimized_858.jpgpost-21-2-28121-linda2_optimized_172.jpg

Comment

And now some snaps from late January 2011 devoid of any facial cosmetics and just before I mounted her, condom and KY ready

A fair sized rod on her as well for all you size queens out there

28497.jpg

post-21-2-28497-SDC11164.jpg

post-21-2-28497-SDC11163.jpg

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 20 2011,19:01) and just before I mounted her,
                                A strange picture entered my head for a moment when I read this Pentire  

I imagined that a saddle and strirrups had been involved  

I have a warped mind and I do apologise  
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X