Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can say what you like about the 'Mayor of Pattaya', however you must admire his rigorous selection criteria.

Yet again, a fine stable of fillies all ready to be mounted.  

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 21 2011,00:55) island of Phuket
      I see from the pics my warnings didn't scare you off -- how as the ol' International House this time around? Still up to snuff?

Comment

Good man Pentire, and glad to see you enjoyed the trip, good to chat with yoiu too, maybe next time, June for me perhaps.
        Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(farangbah @ Feb. 21 2011,02:42)
          (pentire @ Feb. 21 2011,00:55) island of Phuket
          I see from the pics my warnings didn't scare you off -- how as the ol' International House this time around?  Still up to snuff?  
           Well FB, the large room I had was definately worth 1200 Baht per night considering it was high season. However, the electric shower was pretty damn pathetic and needs to be upgraded also, I would hate to think the last time the air conditioning unit and vents were serviced and cleaned.
          One last thing....why oh why don't these places we stay in, invest in a powerful floor vacum cleaner as opposed to a dust pan and brush

Would I stay there again..........the only thing stopping me would be the shower and knowing the A/C was serviced within the last six months.

Comment

I agree too about the changing pattaya but still enjoy a few days there at a time. So many diamonds out and about in the minor soi's too

Some great choices there

Comment

I can't believe that after reading this thread and looking at the pics I actually miss the place!

Oh, to be single!
              SHEMALE.CENTER
              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
              X