Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the last show is 12.30, I presume BF will revert to 500 for everyone after then-I for one would not pay 1000 BF but can understand why it is in place.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Feb. 18 2007,19:00) ...........of all the LB go-gos, this does seem to be the one where they regularly do get their cocks out for a little play. They also don't seem to try and hide their appendages away as the LBs at other bars do ........... 500 baht includes barfine and short-time room ...... ST rooms still have the same problem as before - shower consists of a large tub of bloody cold water that you have to ladle over yourself
      Off to Stringfellows again this weekend, for Bob's birthday party (7 April).  

What bigmick says makes quite a difference to the LB experience:    Even though the lighting is low, it does makes for a great dancing display when the LBs are only wearing one pair of pants!  No hiding cock between legs, as in all the other bars I've been to.   So even if you miss the nude show, there is plenty of pantie bulge on display...........  and I don't think shyness is in the job description for these girls either.

Despite that they are not overly pushy for drinks or barfines, and I would recommend this place as a must on Pattaya visits.

Shower in ST room = LB with a ladle   .............So I may use my hotel (next soi - Dynasty Inn) for both ST & LT  this visit
      TT

Comment

i quite enjoyed the cold water and the ladle , i had a great water fight with suzie , be carefull on the tiled floor though i ended up on my
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I think we have among the best ST rooms in the bar scene at the moment. Even so they will be re-decorated early next month, but don't worry, without disruption to the bar

Bob

Comment

Dynasty Inn and Stringfellos are like a paradise combination.

I'm totally in love with Stringfellows now. I don't even go to Walking Street anymore.

The real test of any bar is 'are the girls happy?', which is most often determined by the mamasan's treatment of them and her attitude. The mamasan at SF's is a nice lady, and the girls seem happy working there, which makes the atmosphere very comfortable.

Of the 7 girls I've tried there, I did not have one bad experience in enjoyment of the bed or in their attitude. They were all lovely.

Comment

I will relay you comments to Pa the Mammasan/Manager. That will put a real smile on her face

Comment

Working...
              X