Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, i know of her, just wondering if the "boyfriend" ran out of baht.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Sep. 28 2009,02:36) Free certainly very busy for someone who is Nut's "boyfriend"  

Is boyfriend really the right word?

yours sincerely,

confused in Bangkok  
      Yes, he´s falang, he can have as many he wants. Nut is off-limits, MB said so.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Sep. 27 2009,23:00) Yeah, i know of her, just wondering if the "boyfriend" ran out of baht.
        No he didn't, money is no problem. He lives and works in BKK.
        Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• Aha some good reactions there from the old-hands.

Re: Anny.
          She is indeed still based in Bangkok but came for a visit and did not mind a part time contract with SF for a few days. She said she would go back now but she might come again for a weekend soon.

She is quite a personality though - a bit too upfront for me though.
          Excellent dancer - I know someone wasn't too pleased with all the attention she was getting...
          Lost in Space!

Comment

• (jimslim @ Sep. 27 2009,23:02) The lovely Annie sure is a stunner  
            Thanks for posting, saves me from having to dig deep in the SF files.
            And yes another BM who was already on the scene well before MB landed on Earth...
            Lost in Space!

Comment

• (sev7en @ Sep. 28 2009,07:03)
              (bigmick22 @ Sep. 28 2009,02:36) Free certainly very busy for someone who is Nut's "boyfriend"  

yours sincerely,

confused in Bangkok  
              Allow me to rephrase:

Yes he' s falang so he can have as many as he can pay for...

Free certainly is very busy for someone who is Nut's sponsor.

She is not off limits as far as he is concerned -he didn't mind a bit of sharing last time

And Sev7en: did you know he only eats yellow snow?

I'm trying to get him to kick that habit....

We are getting a bit here but nevermind - I'll post the October line-up soon.
              Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Sep. 28 2009,10:04) She is not off limits as far as he is concerned -he didn't mind a bit of sharing last time  

And Sev7en: did you know he only eats yellow snow?
                Is that why you wouldn´t give out her number?

I´m not suprised he do.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• I don't have her number Sev7en. I prefer to communicate via email.
                  Free gave my email to Nut but she never sent a mail to me
                  But I do see some light at the end of the tunnel...
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

• now at sale on another forum....
                    Attached Files
                    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• We are expecting some golden showers in Pattaya tomorrow....

For those who are not in fror a swim there is still Wan's birthday party at Stringfellows.
                      Attached Files
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

• I'm in the UK, and Annie turns up at SF    I think I'm losing the plot, not recognising Annie.  Need to do some research when i get back ....    

Happy birthday to Wan.  One of the dozen reasons I enjoy SF
                        TT

Comment

• (sev7en @ Sep. 28 2009,07:03)
                          (bigmick22 @ Sep. 28 2009,02:36) Free certainly very busy for someone who is Nut's "boyfriend"  

yours sincerely,

confused in Bangkok  
                          Due to some (expected) turbulence we have decided to cancell the pool party and go to Wan's party at Stringfellows instead.

Free has some unfinished business to do there...
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

• Thanks for telling us your plans.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Sarcasm?      
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (sev7en @ Sep. 29 2009,09:23) Thanks for telling us your plans.
                                Promoting the party at SF and informing the invited BM's that they should come there instead.
                                May go for a swim later but with different girls than originally intended....
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X