Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (TTChang @ Sep. 06 2009,20:56) 'I not cum because I lady - all others men'  
    Brilliant
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (TTChang @ Sep. 06 2009,20:56) A previous chuk wow contest was won by Lek.  But she couldnt cum this time.  Reason: 'Not fair contest, I have short time already!'   Which changed later to 'I not cum because I lady - all others men'  
      Unfortunately I did not witness that time. Didn't Lek cum three times and didn't she pass out after that?
      Attached Files
      Lost in Space!

Comment

• notice the guy on the right in the background checking out those king size boxer shorts ?
        Attached Files
        Lost in Space!

Comment

• (TTChang @ Sep. 06 2009,20:56) Very disappointed that Jenny was saving her sperm for you.
          Very yummy.
          She also been off the hormones for a few weeks now.

Don't you just love it. Well I'm sure lots of you would have found it disgusting, so best you weren't there.

I will leave MB to report more about the contest.
          Worse, those lurkers and stalkers out there, won't even get to see the X rated pictures....

Bob asked me if I thought it would be a good idea to have one of those competitions as we were with a nice bunch of friends and BM's. Of course I didn't object and offered some prize money, others followed suit.

The door was locked and off they went. As TT already mentioned Lek had a feeble excuse, "others too much hormone" , some saving for later and Kip, also a contender was already off with a BF.

Winner was Opor.

Second was Emma (note the concentrated look on her face whilst at it)

Third was Yoyo

51469.jpg

post-21-2-51469-Emma_pb.JPGpost-21-2-51469-yoyo.jpg
          Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Sep. 06 2009,22:23) .. checking out those king size boxer shorts ?
            King Power ...  
            TT

Comment

• wasnt there pics taken while comp was going on ?
              where are they ?
              post them fellas

stevie

Comment

• I can see TT's face now as the competition was going on... naughty old Chang!

Comment

• Was Lek in Phuket in July ...if not it was her double!!!

Comment

• (parada @ Sep. 06 2009,23:06) wasnt there pics taken while comp was going on ?
                    where are they ?
                    post them fellas

stevie
                    These competitions are rare and the club could get in big trouble if the "authorities" find out. Doors are locked and nobody apart from Powerbob is allowed to take pictures. It is "up to him" to post them or not.
                    Sorry!

Here are some pictures from the September line-up:

At, Boeing and Jenny (aka the current Mrs. Bator)

88791.jpg

post-21-2-88791-boeing_pb.JPGpost-21-2-88791-jenny_pb.JPG
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Grinder @ Sep. 07 2009,02:49) I can see TT's face now as the competition was going on... naughty old Chang!
                      Should have seen his jaw drop when he had just chipped in for the prize money and heard that Jenny was not joining the competition...
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

• (huckle @ Sep. 07 2009,04:08) Was Lek in Phuket in July ...if not it was her double!!!
                        You could be right, she was away quite a bit that month but so was I so I will have to ask her next time. Any details where she was hanging out, Huckle? Or better even, who was with her?
                        If it was her double (Noi perhaps?) I would love a threesome.
                        LB twins!
                        Attached Files
                        Lost in Space!

Comment

• I arrived too late but guessed what had happened as the floor was tacky!!

MB - I have suggested to Bob that that corner has a sign

"Splash Zone"

Great night out and Nat's bum looked brilliant in the stockings.

Comment

• (rossco @ Sep. 07 2009,12:31)   Great night out and Nat's bum looked brilliant in the stockings.
                            Ah, yes, this bum you mean.
                            Attached Files
                            TT

Comment

• Were you standing next to me TT?

And who notices something different about Natcha?

09374.jpg

post-21-2-09374-Natcha.jpgpost-21-2-09374-natcha_pb.JPG
                              Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Sep. 07 2009,09:10)
                                (huckle @ Sep. 07 2009,04:08) Was Lek in Phuket in July ...if not it was her double!!!
                                You could be right, she was away quite a bit that month but so was I so I will have to ask her next time. Any details where she was hanging out, Huckle? Or better even, who was with her?
                                If it was her double (Noi perhaps?) I would love a threesome.  
                                LB twins!  
                                She was in a bar in Soi Tiger...on the left hand wall going in about 1 or 2 bars from the toilets and liked going to Bana Yana (or similar name) disco.

Sonya from c +d's was there one night and was the sexiest girl in the place ..i don't think the guy she went away with had her figured as a LB! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X