Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (kahuna @ May 06 2010,16:57) Yep...But she wasn't at Stringfellows last night...She was at a little beer bar on Soi Diana...Strange times...
    How extraordinary!

Still curious about Jen following you to Obsessions... what was that about?

And - where do I remember Jen's face from? I feel like I should know this, but what other bar(s) was she associated with in the past? The face is very very familiar.
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (deepthroat @ May 06 2010,17:42) And - where do I remember Jen's face from? I feel like I should know this, but what other bar(s) was she associated with in the past? The face is very very familiar.
      You really want us to answer this  
      Dutch.

Comment

• Tata + Stringfellows.  Sounds worth a visit.  Is it a pet shop?  

Comment

• Kita is looking quite interestin as well.

Comment

• (deepthroat @ May 06 2010,22:42)
            (kahuna @ May 06 2010,16:57) Yep...But she wasn't at Stringfellows last night...She was at a little beer bar on Soi Diana...Strange times...
            How extraordinary!

Still curious about Jen following you to Obsessions... what was that about?

And - where do I remember Jen's face from?
            Not really extraordinary...Same bar Bo and Chocolate worked and Pang can sometimes now be found...Tata was likely just slumming...

Who knows why Jen was in Obs...taking a leak...visiting a friend...Don't read too much into it...

Again, there were NO customers in Stringfellows...The girls are very hungry...

To answer your question, most recently Jen worked in Ezy Bar...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Late additions to the MAY Lineup.

3 Long Time employees. ANN,LEK & AT.

Cheers DK

Attached Files
              happy when in thailand

Comment

• More than 4 months since the last post on this thread, and the last pics by .... guess who!  Not sure who the owner of this bar is now, but he's certainly not doing anything to promote it.  

So your regular enthusiast has got a few photos for you.  Kang is back (post op) after a spell in Obsessions Pattaya, then Temptations in BKK (and a break after that I believe).  She has brought with her from Kalasin a newbie called Cat, aged 18.  Who is stunningly good, so good that even Tomcat would approve.   Rossco would too, but he was perving elsewhere.
                Attached Files
                TT

Comment

• Another of Cat. Not a word of English, but I'm sure she understands what 'horny customer' produces in baht notes
                  Attached Files
                  TT

Comment

• As always, Ae was looking .....  
                    Attached Files
                    TT

Comment

• Suzi was strutting her stuff ....
                      Attached Files
                      TT

Comment

• Bo was looking ...... at me with 'come to bed' eyes. Ok that's a very old fashioned saying, but sums her up. Glad she has settled down as a regular of the SF poles
                        Attached Files
                        TT

Comment

• And my last Pattaya pic for a couple of months ...... Off
                          Attached Files
                          TT

Comment

• Second thoughts, you may want to see more of Cat ...
                            Attached Files
                            TT

Comment

• And a portrait of Off ...
                              Attached Files
                              TT

Comment

• WOW, great pics TT. How long are you back for this time?
                                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                                X