Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAT is certainly a winner!!! Whoop-tee-doo!!! Yummy smile and a satisfying forthnight thrill for sure. Me likes her. TT tell me more about her please.

I have to admit the talent at SF (for me) has always exceeded the delights at EZY. Then again it is taste and taste is highly subjective. Cafae is an EZY legend in my books and seeing her for the first time in EZY will be one of those few indelible moments in my life.

30 days and counting

Comment

• Just spotted Kip in the background of post 912.
      FFS Mr.Chang, what have I told you about allowing Pacman to talk to the girls.
      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• hehe  Thought I'd let others spot Kip in that photo.  She said all her body would wake up if I rang the bell, so it was an expensive night.

More about Cat for Steff ..... she's tall        But as it was her first night I didn't fully check out the goods.  May told me she's large.  As you can see, Cat has a    body and a   smile.  Nice recruiting from the Kalasin supply line, Kang  
        TT

Comment

• Any rear views of Cat

The face is nice - very nice indeed but I want see what I'd be getting my into.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jul. 31 2010,20:07) And a portrait of Off ...  
            ...hmmm, a realy cute girl.....with a perfect a....
            Attached Files
            xxx

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Aug. 01 2010,10:38) Any rear views of Cat    The face is nice  -  very nice indeed but I want see what I'd be getting my     into. RR.
              Unusually remiss of me RR! It is superb and well worthy of If you use your imagination on this pic, you wont be far wrong. I did say she was good enough for Tomcat, so the ass would have to be near perfect to qualify
              Attached Files
              TT

Comment

• I suppose I'll have to consol myself by looking at that overstressed piece of cloth and imagining.        

RR.    
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

• Good man Mister T , this place doesn't get much in the ways of promotion now days good to see you are flying the flag or at least holding the pole
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• found some old video on youtube...

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Aaah, memories at Stringfellows     Just what i need sitting here in cold wet England.  

The guy taking the second vid sounds like our dearly departed 'Todger' who did a lot of early shoots for Ladyboy-Ladyboy website.  May have to do a better vid when I get back!
                      TT

Comment

• I would be happy to be your assistant director. I will forward you my resume. I will work for food and/or a brief encounter with your "A" list performers. Cecil "TT" Demille!!!

Comment

• I will work for the B list performers.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

• Post nos 921 is Off. SHe has recently been the victim of some Botox treatment gone wrong - administered by 2 Katoeys who claimed they were qualified. She may lose the sight in her left eye. Poor kid.

I know that Bob (previous owner) and Steve (new owner) sent some money to help her as she was admitted to Bumregard hospital in Bangkok. She is now home with family convalescing - I do not have any further info re her sight.

She did file a police report and I hope they catch the 2 culprits and castrate them - sans anasthetic

Comment

• 18 months since the last post by rossco. Time for a bit more TT SF time!

New one who said her name was Raimon, or maybe Lemon! Who cares, she's the girly type I like
                              Attached Files
                              TT

Comment

• Another SF newbie .... Minnie Very nice face & bod!
                                Attached Files
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X