Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Grinder @ Sep. 07 2009,02:49) ... I can see TT's face now as the competition was going on... naughty old Chang!
    Who's this 'naughty old Chang', Grinder?  You know I find that sort of thing a bit seedy - Bob & Pa had to drag me into Stringfellows kicking and screaming  .....

.....  Screaming 'sanuk, sanuk'      I was open-mouthed in amazement at the contest ....  or was it in anticipation?  

Sorry about the sticky floor Rossco (and for not reminding you the contest was 'cumming soon').  They used the big mop too, but Emma wallpapers in her spare time I believe  
    TT

Comment

• Maybe another locked door competition on 25 or 27 Nov?   Mind you with those stocking pics of Nat i may just have my own little competition now
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• There will be party at Stringfellows for Wan's birthday on Tuesday September 29th.

But also there is a pool and babecue party for Nut (ex-EZY) hosted by her boyfriend Fretinker on the same evening Tuesday September 29th at a private residence.

Fretinker is not on this forum but has allowed me, as co-organiser, to invite members from other forums.

We are meeting tonight at Stringfellows at around 9.00 pm with some BM's to reveal details about the location.

Unfortunately for privacy and security reasons we can not publisize the exact location.

Those interested to come should either come to SF tonight as well,or send me a PM.

"Free"is not only hosting the party but has also offered to barfine some of Nut's friends. Consequently guests are requested to chip in a minimum of Bh. 1000,- pp as a tip for the ladies who will be showing (and possibly taking off) their bikini's.

If it is like the last party earlier in the year it will be a blast!
        Lost in Space!

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Sep. 26 2009,16:31) But also there is a pool and babecue party for Nut (ex-EZY) hosted by her boyfriend Fretinker on the same evening Tuesday September 29th at a private residence.

----

"Free"is not only hosting the party but has also offered to barfine some of Nut's friends. Consequently guests are requested to chip in a minimum of Bh. 1000,- pp as a tip for the ladies who will be showing (and possibly taking off) their bikini's.
          Sounds like fun, and as there is a minimum 1000 baht admission charge, I can see why you would want to operate under the radar.

Comment

• Time for a surprise....

19045.jpg

post-21-2-19045-A2.jpgpost-21-2-19045-A3.jpg
            Lost in Space!

Comment

• It was a night full of surprises yesterday at Stringfellows.
              Although it was not an official party night the place was packed.

I picked "Free" up at Obsessions where he had just short timed and we had a quick peek in SF.
              The girls  ( apart from Natscha for some reason ) were pleased to see us but we decided to have a sandwich at Au Bon Pain at Avenue Mall first. When we returned at 8.30 the place was in full swing and the first surpise awaited us: the mystery lady

"Free" started his marathon session with Gitta - after an hour Off was summoned to go up (but Gitta did not come down...)

A couple entered the bar and they took an immediate interest for the mystery lady -who was all over the stage with her acrobatics.

Mystery sat down with them and the lady started fondling her tits.
              "Wow look at that, would you believe she's got better tits than I have?" she said in a loud voice. All present responded with laughter and more rounds of drinks were ordered.

It didn't take long before the lady came up to us and asked Bob if it would be okay if they would take the mystery girl out....

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Free had just started his 3rd session, this time with Lek who had been warming up for him.

Then another suprise vistior came in: Jen! But with her BF. Jen is now working at EZY but still likes to come by the place where her career started.

I went to the toilet and was just standing at the urinal when Jen walked in
              and without shame squated on the toilet "you want to look?". I said "why not? But what about your boyfriend?"
              "He not my boyfriend  -you my boyfriend -why you not come see me long time?"
              "Long time? I was with you three weeks ago?"
              "Too long for me na!"

So I had a little feel and promised I would come by again soon....

At around midnight Free came down - enough for today!

We headed for Char Nee bar next...
              Lost in Space!

Comment

• Mystery parties, mystery dancers at Stringfellows  ..... Is MasterBator the new forum name for SamplerDoc?

PS. I'm very interested to hear about MB's antics in the toilet, but should this thread be moved to 'Trip Reports'?
                TT

Comment

• I'm still waiting for someone to recognise the mystery dancer in the pics.

I would have expected some of the experts to have responded altready ....
                  Attached Files
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

• That would be annie.

Comment

• (LuckyA @ Sep. 27 2009,19:44) That would be annie.

Yes it would take somebody that joined in January 2006 to know.

But she has changed quite a bit. If I find a picture of those days in the SF flies I will post it.

So now for the newbies:

Who's hand is reaching for who's cock?

TT Chang and Roscco are not allowed to give away the answer
                      Attached Files
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

• The lovely Annie sure is a stunner
                        Attached Files
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Free certainly very busy for someone who is Nut's "boyfriend"

Is boyfriend really the right word?

yours sincerely,

confused in Bangkok
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Sep. 27 2009,18:36) Free certainly very busy for someone who is Nut's "boyfriend"  
                            I was thinking same same.. must be love  
                            Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• TTChang, is Annie back in SF?
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Here's a pic from the Stringfellows archives of Anny back in the day.

No so much of a "mystery girl"... more of an institution - Lovely  
                                Attached Files
                                Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Working...
                                X