• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tum
    Attached Files
     “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• So you stole Tum from her Soi 6 Bar...Maybe I shouldn't have brought her by so often...

What a great ass...Great fun girl too...Say hello to her for me...

Cheers,

Kahuna
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• My pleasure Kahuna,

Remember Tum was one of my original Barely Legal girlz

Maybe she was only on load to soi 6

Tum misses you and sends her regards

Best wishes,

Karl.
         “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• Great pics, BL...

I'm in town now waiting for you to open!

See you tonight...

Damn... what a lineup!

Comment

• Cheers SB  

Tomorrow .... I'll post opening times and the girlz work time shedules  

Meanwhile LET'S Party  
             “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• Hi Karl,

Thanks 4 the nice pix there the ladies look greaaaatttt!!!!!!!

Looks beter selection than when I was last there in August but I was pre occupied with Ta i think at the bar hmmmm

Recognised the lovely Jen there has she jumped ship from Stringfellows to your place now???
              Had the lovely Jen for ST on last trip shes a nice girl

Anyway hope to be having a few at Litas soon and wil intro myself to you ok Karl

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

• Looks like you got some new talent in there...But just make sure they are good at it ....
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (Barely Legal @ Nov. 25 2007,14:32) Jen  
                  That looks like Jen/Jan from Stringfellows?
                  I've notice a few ladyboys wearing large Christian Crosses as jewelry.
                  Is there any meaning to this or is it just the latest fad?

Comment

• Hey Karl, were you hiding these girl's while I was there?
                    Or was I just too pissed!
                    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• Hi Gizmo,

You drank and sang and was totally surrounded by Lita lovelys but as we drank until almost midday i had to let them have some rest Pis*ed ?

We where totally bol*oxed

“Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• (69billy @ Nov. 26 2007,01:38) Looks like you got some new talent in there...But just make sure they are good at it ....
                        Will do Billy .... If not they'll be wearing OUT soon enough
                         “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• (JackG @ Nov. 26 2007,05:06) That looks like Jen/Jan from Stringfellows?
                          I've notice a few ladyboys wearing large Christian Crosses as jewelry.
                          Is there any meaning to this or is it just the latest fad?
                          Your right Jack,

It is Jen from 13/4 been here at Lita's almost 1 month.

The Jewelry ...... Not all Thais are Buddish but currently its a fashion.

Best wishes,

Karl.
                           “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• I thought Guess Bar was paradise until I stumbled across this thread.  I don't know where to start,...Tata, Bee, Dada, Nut... sometimes there can be too much choice  

I salute you Karl, Lita et al (especially the et al)  

I think I'll be detouring to Pattaya in December now

Comment

• (mark_t_london @ Nov. 29 2007,19:55) I thought Guess Bar was paradise until I stumbled across this thread.  I don't know where to start,...Tata, Bee, Dada, Nut... sometimes there can be too much choice  

I salute you Karl, Lita et al (especially the et al)  

I think I'll be detouring to Pattaya in December now
                              trust me...you wont regret it...

its the most friendly bar iwe been to so far...

well ....the "jukebox" is an old model....     but Lita herself can compete with even the most sexy LB...

its hard not to love that place....

IMHO...Lita`s is pattayas answer to Guess...
                              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Hi Guys,

It€™s the season of good will and no different here for us in LOS

At Lita€™s we€™ve decided to start Christmas early by having a 30 day Christmas festive party month €¦. And why not ?

ALL can enjoy the fun here with us before, during and after So you needn€™t be lonely this Christmas Everyone can enjoy the fun with us here already in Pattaya and online
                                I€™ll do my best to keep you entertained with photos and goings on throughout the month until the New Year

I€™ve also taken the time to update the €œjukebox€ to well over a teragig to please the most hardened music buff €¦.. So let€™s get rock€™d n€™ PARTY, PARTY €¦.. PARTY !

Let€™s start the season with a €¦. Bang

We€™ve Balloon(s) and Nut(s)

As it€™s the Season 2 Bee(s) Joy(le)

Ice(in) on the cake

Ann hopefully you can Dada Da €¦. Jen(erally) to the tunes

No need to feel like a Lemon €¦ Cum on enjoy the fun and keep those bells a Ming(ing)

Tata €¦. Far now and lets have a cockin€™ good Christmas

(I know it€™s awful ha ha! More photo€™s through the month)

Season€™s greetings,

Karl, Lita n€™ the Lita Girlz
                                Attached Files
                                 “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Working...
                                X