First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Back Door Man" for me
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• any bar that plays Zepp will defitiely get a visit from me.

Comment

• Hi mate, great night at Lita's last friday - many thanks

Think I slightly overdid it with a first course of Lemon Custard, followed by an excellent gourmet dish of Pancake and cream. Astounding menu, beautifully prepared and presented.

Back in gridlock city for a few weeks so please keep the chef preparing the finest dishes for next return in a early October.

Never got round to seeing that Howling Wolf vid again - try L A Jones' Birthday suit, its brilliant.

All power Karl

PS. The Russians are coming ( eventually !!!! )

jb

Comment

• well ill be happy if i one quiet afternoon can hear vincent(don maclean)...then the round is on me...

see your bar next week...me and patrick are going to visit you..

ooops...BTW...what time do you open???

(too lazy to search)
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Hi Batman4ever,

Really looking forward to it

Starry, starry night

We're currently opening at 5pm BUT that can open earlier if you require more beer and hunting time

See you SOON

Best wishes,

Karl.
             “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

To celebrate Karl€™s Birthday at €œLita€™s€ (Friday 5th October 2007)

"Lita's" would like to invite everyone to attend a ladyboy €œFantasy Competition€ for the most outrageously dressed ladyboy in a costume of their choosing

There will be 3 prizes given on the evening:

1st Prize - 3,000bt

2nd Prize - 2,000bt

3rd Prize - 1,000bt

Bouquets of flowers for the €œwinners€ and the coveted €œLita€™s€ fantasy tiara

ALL LBs over 18 years are welcome to enter

ALL LBs must forward their name BEFORE the 5th October €˜07

Photo€™s will be taken of everyone who has entered on the night and posted on ATS for all members unable to attend to enjoy

"Lita's" welcomes everyone to enjoy what will be a very special birthday party

Camera's as always more than welcome and a must on the night to capture more than a few memories of the occasion

Best wishes,

Karl.
              Attached Files
               “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• See you on Monday Karl... (I got dimes for the jukebox!)

Comment

• Great bar Karl. Please tell your bar staff John says hi.

Comment

• Hi John... let me know if you are still around... would love to catch up...

Comment

• I was at Lita's last night and managed to fit a beer in before being dragged up to the ST room upstairs.

It's an unpretentious little hole in the wall bar with a couple of lookers in attendance. The ST room is clean and for for purpose with air-con and fresh sheets. Or at least the sheets were clean before Ta and me made a mess of them last night.

Comment

• Many thanks for the comments guys i'll certainly pass them on to the "girlz"

They look forward to your return John

Happy TA gave good service (new bed sheets every customer - No sleeping in someones elses wet patch here )

I'm looking forward to Monday Stogie

Should be few more ATS members in attendance arriving sameday, so looks like another 48 Crash

Best wishes,

Karl.
                         “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Sep. 13 2007,05:18) Hi John... let me know if you are still around... would love to catch up...
                          SB-

Unfortunately I'm back in Cali. Wanted to meet up with you and TTChang Monday night but I had a dinner cruise (tourist trap) scheduled with the Mrs.

After butterflying a week in Pattaya, I took the bus to Bkk with the intention of bringing back a girl I saw in a trip report here (thanks FF!). Sat down, introduced myself and 10 minutes later we were off to Pattaya. A few months removed from the farm so she definitely enjoyed all the touristy activities that ensued. I'll write a full report but needless to say I was MIA for the last half of my trip, other than sneaking off to Obs and Cascades and throwing paper baht airplanes at the talent (yup that idiot was me).

Again, it was great meeting up with fellow members from theladyboyforums.

With regard to Lita's, some absolute stunners including Bambi (best bod imo) and the only GG working there has the nicest ass I've ever seen on an Asian woman.

Comment

• Karl.. I was in a couple times last week. Is Bambi not there anymore?

Comment

• I should also say, I still had a great time and your staff was very nice. Thank you.

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Sep. 13 2007,04:52) See you on Monday Karl... (I got dimes for the jukebox!)    
                                how many days are you in Pattaya?

some of us are going there on tuesday...

would love to buy you a couples of beers,as a appreciation of the work you doing in this forum..
                                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
                                X