Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 09 2007,19:01) Anyone more in the Know about Didi's Bar closing down?

Where are me, costassg and BigTel gonna meet up in May now ?

Dave...
    Thnx very much...
    You are not even thinking  about me...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

It's okay Billy I'm thinking of you, all four of us, you, Cos, Dave and I will I'm sure easily appoint a place where we will meet up, no Probs

see you in May

Tel
      If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Then again didn't you say you couldn't wait untill May and were going sooner

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

OK..Same same but different....

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 10 2007,01:18) Apparently Didi's Bar will close at the end of March

<---------------  At least I know where this girl lives

Dave...
            Yes, that€™ s true

Didi€™s bar must close at the end of March, because they plan to make a hotel expansion (Flipper House) in this bar strip on Soi 7.

(My opinion only: In two years there will be more hotels than bars in Soi 7 and 8 )

Okay, I€™ve asked Didi, what will happen afterwards, so he answered only:
            "After the last closing party I will make a long recreation holiday in Cambodia, than I can think clear about future"

Hopefully he will find a clear bar future

And @ Dave

You must be a lucky guy, when you know where these girls live meantime

Mell

Comment

(mell40 @ Jan. 09 2007,21:40) You must be a lucky guy, when you know where these girls live meantime  
              He should know...She is his wife...

Comment

(69billy @ Jan. 09 2007,19:09)
                (daveduke007 @ Jan. 09 2007,19:01) Anyone more in the Know about Didi's Bar closing down?

Where are me, costassg and BigTel gonna meet up in May now ?

Dave...
                Thnx very much...
                You are not even thinking  about me...
                Billy,  you said you could not wait till May, but if your there then great
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Here's a video from Didi bar.

Comment

Originally posted by koykaeng View Post
                    If you happen to have your lunar cycles in perfect sync, you may even spot the beautiful Rose;
                    Came across Rose working in King's Bar on Soi 8, still lookiing very good all these years later.

DSCN3326.jpg

DSCN3327.jpg
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

She's still looking very fine! That puts the thinking that all older lbs become more masculine as they age to rest! It certainly didn't happen to Rose.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

yes the lovely rose is to be found on soi 8 these days she never changes lovely as ever

Comment

Originally posted by farangmakmak View Post
                          yes the lovely rose is to be found on soi 8 these days she never changes lovely as ever
                          Well she has been changing somewhat, because her boobs keeping getting bigger and bigger.
                          Face and legs seem just as sexy tho!

If you look at this picture her boobs looks significantly smaller than in the new pictures i just took in November, where they look gigantic!
                          I didn't inspect them personally although i was on the verge of having a three way with her and massy.

12.jpg

Rest of gallery here

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

lol doubt a 3way with them would be any good I like them to fuck each other can't see it happening, I will look up rose next month when i'm back in pattaya.

Comment

so sweet

I wish i could get her, if you have contact details, please share

Originally posted by koykaeng View Post
                              Nancy has been working at Didi's Bar for a few years already, which isn't a bad effort.
                              Very sweet girl, and I actually think she has improved with age. *When I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she was looking better than ever.

Cheers
                              Koykaeng

Comment

Awesome babe

I wish i could get her, if you have contact details, please share

Originally posted by Per Vers View Post
                                I know that Stogie is not happy about asking for specific girls in the News and Views tread since the question probably belongs in the Ladyboy Locator tread, but since this is about girls working at Didi's I hope he lets this one pass (if not, and the question get moved, my humble apologies).

Does anyone have any information, and I mean any, about this girl? She is truly something else and I am prone to believe she is a GG (I would do her anyway). She is definitely on my "to do" list for my next trip to Pattaya in the beginning of December. I should put the question to 69Billy since he is back in Pattaya and probably are doing 90 % of all LB at one time or another during his visit, but I guess he is to busy to read about the girls when he can actually do the girls.

Comment

Working...
                                X