X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lela from Phuket

Just got off the phone to Lela from Phuket hoping to hook up and become more closely aquainted, when she told me she was in a Bangkok hospital and having SRS tomorrow.

Went on a bit about crazy farang that like ladyboy with cock, and fed up with old man customers....... not that, that includes any of us of course

What a shame I think she believes she's going to get all the young dudes afterwards...
    Attached Files

what a cracking body!!!!

Comment

(viceversa16 @ Jan. 05 2009,18:02) what a cracking body!!!!  
      Not after tomorrow

Comment

Another one who wants to be a post-op
        i love t-girls

Comment

When will they cotton on to the fact we love them as they are with their tackle intact?

My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

as has been discussed in the past, they don't have SRS for us, they have it for themselves.

Certainly while many guys prefer preops, the passable lbs like Lela have a chance to make more $$$ as postops. My current companion makes around 30% more as a postop now than she did as a preop a couple of years ago.

Anyway, there are always new lbs coming into the p4p scene, so nothing to worry about.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

From what she was saying on the phone its to attract a young customer as she was fed up with "old man like ladyboy cock is crazy"

In her case business could improve as she's 'top of contacts' on a ladyboy dating site... be interesting to see where that one leads..... lost my interest though..... Good luck to her if she can find happiness in the end

Comment

(Foggy @ Jan. 05 2009,21:52)   Good luck to her if she can find happiness in the end  
                My thoughts entirely , as Rxpharm mentioned they decide to have SRS for their own personal reasons , just because most guys prefer them with the cock intact doesn't come into the equation .

From her pics she looks extremely beautiful and VERY passible so I reckon she'll still be pretty busy in the future , cock or no cock .
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Foggy @ Jan. 05 2009,21:52) she was fed up with "old man like ladyboy cock is crazy"

Tis true though. The older you get the more you like cock.
                  Eventually end up like them grandpas sitting outside the bars in Sunee with the zimmerframe pulled up.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I wish her nothing but the best and hope she finds what she's looking for.

Comment

What no cock...............

Cracking body!
                      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 05 2009,21:18) as has been discussed in the past, they don't have SRS for us, they have it for themselves.

Certainly while many guys prefer preops, the passable lbs like Lela have a chance to make more $$$ as postops.
                        I agree 100 percent
                        They think they will make more and be more happy and some do and are.
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Yes it's true.
                          Lela contacted me a few days ago to say that she would be flying to Bangkok the 4th and would I like to be the last person to crank her cock while shagging that cute little arse of hers. Unfortunately, when I called her yesterday afternoon to make those arrangements, she was already in the clinic and going through the pre-med stuff prior to her final cut today
                          She explained that many guys have declined her services when they learnt she had a cock and is convinced that life as a post-op is going to be a much more rewarding one as well as stating to me that ''I want to be laydeeee''
                          Anyway the surgery is probably all over by new and the gorgeous little thing is in recovery and sights like this are now destined for history.

Here she was ready for action in my Patong room five weeks ago
                          Attached Files

Comment

(sev7en @ Jan. 06 2009,01:47) Tis true though. The older you get the more you like cock.
                            Eventually end up like them grandpas sitting outside the bars in Sunee with the zimmerframe pulled up.  
                            Are you talking about me???

Can't wait for an answer...Gotta go...Takes me a while to toddle over to Sunee...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

No no no. You got 30+ on them silverbacks! And i never seen you pull your shorts up under the armpits, kneehigh black socks and loafers You´re the young one on those blocks!
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X