Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rxpharm @ Jan. 05 2009,21:18) Lela have a chance to make more $$$ as postops.
    I still find that so hard to believe, but you know this better than any BM.
    She´s not grtting my baht, that´s for sure..
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

shame Shame Shame to all you old cock suckers out there.......  

and all you young NON cock sucking guys....You are all to BLAME.........

another beautiful sexy ladyboy who has gone for the dreaded Chop Op......

and the Thai surgeon who performed the Op.....

Shame Shame Shame....

why aren't we all 24 year old cock suckers....

and those Thai surgeons would be all out of business...

how about some serious counciling before the CHOP....

Comment

(doitrong @ Jan. 08 2009,13:55) why aren't we all 24 year old cock suckers....

and those Thai surgeons would be all out of business...

how about some serious counciling before the CHOP....
        Hey, I'm doing my part...I counsel as many as I can...But one old ladyboy cocksucking consultant can only do so much counseling in a day...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

hey Kahuna,
                               maybe you could show me around Sunee
          some times.....

or would that be too    

Comment

from a selfish cunt This is a disaster in the making, do the butchers of bangkok ever council there s poor ignorant girls?? no(they only care money) tit
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 05 2009,21:18) as has been discussed in the past, they don't have SRS for us, they have it for themselves.

Certainly while many guys prefer preops, the passable lbs like Lela have a chance to make more $$$ as postops. My current companion makes around 30% more as a postop now than she did as a preop a couple of years ago.

Anyway, there are always new lbs coming into the p4p scene, so nothing to worry about.
              I for one do not believe they make more money as post ops, unless they are just tricking strait guys (who dont know there post op)The y certainly would not make more from trans lovers, one only has to look at the reaction here.
              I believe its a falasie that they go along with and get chopped.
              cheers donnnnnny
              I am totally against the mutilation of beautifull ladyboys by doctors who could.nt give a flying fuck about the person, only the money.
              this is now gone
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

What a shame that such a beauty is removed for good.. Cause for endless tears. Make sure you all show "extra" appreciation for the ladyboys so they wont feel they need the Chop op.
                  What a shame to lose this beauty

Comment

She called me two days ago saying she expects to earn much much more as a postie.

I recently spoke to another post-op in Pattaya whom I knew from pre-op days, she reckons five guys a day is quite usual this high season, previously she seldom had more than three

Comment

Ok, after reading this thread I think I now understand a little better some of the, um.... "BS" I've been confronted with on this board because I don't suck cock. Guys, I hear your pain, I understand your complaint. To me the truly sad thing is that I'd guess that some of these girls find that surgery doesn't make them happy like they thought it would, just like losing weight sometimes doesn't make a heavy person happy. But hopefully many of them do find peace and happiness.

Ultimately, I still don't give a shit about whether they have a cock or not. But I think I do understand better your weird reactions to some of my comments. Or perhaps I should rephrase that as "now I better understand some of your comments that seemed very strange and unprovoked but which I now have some inkling of understanding about."
                      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

xo why do you like ladyboys then??

Comment

Nobody has addressed the fact then when they do get the chop, many of the girls go "crazy"! I know of many post-ops who worry that they will eventually 'lose their minds". After hanging out with these posties you got to believe that they just might be right!!!

Comment

Nobody has addressed the fact then when they do get the chop, many of the girls go "crazy"!
                            Ahhh the old cocksuckers mantra...
                            x
                            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

LoveYouLongTime - I have known quite a few postops and I don't think that "many" of them are any more "crazy" than the punters that visit Thailand.

Don't generalize that "many" postops go crazy, when you only know a few. Don't forget that there are many postop lbs not in the p4p scene as well.

If many of them are "crazy" I think there should be some asylums set up for them!

Naang Faa knows about 40+ postop lbs fairly well and I don't think she would live with them if "many" were crazy.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

You seem to have discounted the fact that Naang Faa herself may be crazy
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X