Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(bigmick22 @ Jan. 29 2009,01:16) You seem to have discounted the fact that Naang Faa herself may be crazy  
    If Liverpool FC continue to fall further behid Manchester United in the EPL title race then, that may be a distinct possibility

Good Morning Naang Faa

Comment

(pentire @ Jan. 06 2009,19:33) Lela contacted me a few days ago to say that she would be flying to Bangkok the 4th and would I like to be the last person to crank her cock while shagging that cute little arse of hers. Unfortunately, when I called her yesterday afternoon to make those arrangements, she was already in the clinic and going through the pre-med stuff prior to her final cut today
      If not you, then who among us was the recipient of this honor?

And is there a term for this, in our term-laden little world... this sort of inverse giving of one's virginity?

Dephallusizing?  

She gave me her "dephallusy."

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Jan. 29 2009,01:16) You seem to have discounted the fact that Naang Faa herself may be crazy  
        Well yeah there is always that    

....but if this is crazy i don't ant to be sane  

Good morning Pentire- there is a difference in crazy and
         just plain furious....looking grim for us  
                                                                              x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Foggy @ Jan. 05 2009,17:49)  Went on a bit about crazy farang that like ladyboy with cock, and fed up with old man customers....... not that, that includes any of us of course  

What a shame I think she believes she's going to get all the young dudes afterwards...  
          Yeah those young lads are so easy to fool.

They will even believe that the girl had multiple orgasms
          while they were doing their gymanastics.

Post-ops are even better actors than the GG's.

Seeing is believing
          Attached Files
          Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jan. 29 2009,14:20) Yeah those young lads are so easy to fool.

They will even believe that the girl had multiple orgasms
            while they were doing their gymanastics.

Post-ops are even better actors than the GG's.

Seeing is believing
            these are the same that think they are chatting up the girl's too....

Comment

Rxpharm, I appreciate your comments, which are well thought out and informative. I am just repeating what 2 lbs have told me. (Both of these postops I have known for ovr 4 years). They are the ones who brought to my attention that they are worried about going "crazy" and have had friends who have done just that. Now it might society puts a lot of pressure on these girls and that it is difficult for them to cope. Perhaps thinking that after they had their surgery all would be well and their lives would be happy. But their concerns were very real! I just wanted to hear from members if they have known any postops who were worried about their state-of-mind after they had SRS.

Comment

Since most of the men on this planet prefer girls over ladyboys by a wide margin, it is no surprise that in the webcam world and the P4P world, the girls make more money than the ladyboys. Lela wanted to be a girl and now she is and I applaud her. As for going crazy....I doubt it...sounds more like a hormonal imbalance.

Comment

(LoveYouLongTime @ Jan. 30 2009,03:30) Rxpharm, I appreciate your comments, which are well thought out and informative.  I am just repeating what 2 lbs have told me.  (Both of these postops I have known for ovr 4 years).  They are the ones who brought to my attention that they are worried about going "crazy" and have had friends who have done just that. Now it might society puts a lot of pressure on these girls and that it is difficult for them to cope.  Perhaps thinking that after they had their surgery all would be well and their lives would be happy.  But their concerns were very real!  I just wanted to hear from members if they have known any postops who were worried about their state-of-mind after they had SRS.
                  I recently asked the LB I know best and have known for a while if she thought about SRS and she said no. One of the reasons was because she had a friend who had had it done and was now rather "crazy." The word she used.

Comment

(alan1chef @ Jan. 30 2009,03:56) Since most of the men on this planet prefer girls over ladyboys by a wide margin, it is no surprise that in the webcam world and the P4P world, the girls make more money than the ladyboys. Lela wanted to be a girl and now she is and I applaud her.    As for going crazy....I doubt it...sounds more like a hormonal imbalance.
                    you post op lovers make me VOMIT....

for a 20 year old ladyboy to have her dick CUT is an absolute disgrace......

And the thought that she might make some more cash with a man made pussy......

She had a beautiful cock,

She loved to use it....

Another one Bites the Dust...

Another one gone...

Another one gone....

Comment

(alan1chef @ Jan. 30 2009,03:56) Lela wanted to be a girl and now she is and I applaud her.
                      She's not a girl mate...Not today...Not tomorrow...Not ever...

And I would wager it is that thought that will haunt her for the rest of her life...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

BINGO!

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 29 2009,05:49) I don't think she would live with them if "many" were crazy.
                          Not too sure about that.

Oh, and that asylum does exists,  it´s in Pattaya, named Walking street.

Kahuna is right on the money as always. Besides, she said it herself, she did it to make more baht.
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Kahuna, I suppose if you want to argue from a purely technical standpoint, then yes, she was born male and will remain male her whole life. Whether they add breasts or remove cocks, ladyboys are and always will be male.

However, I was not speaking in purely technical terms. The most important thing is that she is happy, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Comment

is she and you and i will never know, if she does loose her mind you and i will never know. why because they will just disappear from the seen, never to be seen by you and i again. In 2 years time probibly less everyone here will have forgotten about lela.
                              Alan you say congratulations to lela for becoming a girl, ?I find that a fairly shallow comment, considering you don't really know the cercumstances of why and how she went through with this operation.
                              I would suggest there are many other reasons she will and has done the SRS sur gery , and i will bet its because of money and peer pressure from her so called ladyboy friends.
                              TIT
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Can we all chip in some money and set up a museum to display all these now defunct members...just for a trip down memoery lane ?

R.I.P Little Lela
                                Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

Working...
                                X