Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(TiaoLang @ Nov. 21 2007,09:38) The tuk tuk charge a start rate of 200 baht for a journey (motor bike taxi 50 baht), travel 2 miles and it is still 200 baht, minimum charge due to the efficient one way system that works.

Thats a good one...200 baht minimum due to the one way system....

I really F##!ing hate the tuk-tuk drivers in patong...
    Laziest bunch of good for nothing money rorters in the whole of

Once had one shit ask for cash upfront from me
    I refused of course...
    guess what... his tuk-tuk did not work

It's about time all tourists told these bums to piss off once and for all and the baht buses of pattaya become the norm down in phuket as well.

Having said that...

Phuket is my favourite places in , closely followed by Krabi and Koh Samet

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

just back from patong 1 month ago, it was ok with a good selection of LB's, price 1000B bar fine 500B some real cuties but unfortunately i got wrangled by a clingy one on my second night! still managed to get rid of her ,she is pretty and only too willing to accomodate your requests! her name is ann.
      Attached Files

Comment

one more
        Attached Files

Comment

one more
          Attached Files

Comment

and finally! shes a real nice gal who is quite helpful and willing to hook you up with her pals she works on bangala rd near soi eric doing dancing for the tourists if stop and look at her she'll come to you no problem!

The worst thing i found about patong was the indian store workers who were just plain annoying and real rude bastards to my LB's! anyway i'll be going back next year for sure!
            Attached Files

Comment

(TiaoLang @ Nov. 21 2007,09:38) they have femboys,
              Very true, i have spent limited time there but im going back soon thats for sure, around Paradise complex there were many Femboys , some of the cabaret shows had nothing but femboys . You have to hunt around in this place but its worth it..

In my limited time there i found one of the best and prettiest ladyboys ever working the Cabaret at the end of Croc... i wish i could track that beauty dowm. I still dream about her today...at least i fucked her anyway.

Thanks for the update.... i might even pop over in a few weeks time if they have spare flights..

Comment

In the old days (6+ years ago) that was called the Andaman Queen Cabaret, now it is called Moulin Rouge Cabaret.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Does it not make sense that only people who have actually been to Phuket make comments on it or am I missing something and this is the forum for people who never visited places or did things but want to describe how they imagine them? If the latter, I'd like to describe in some detail, what I imagine Italy's TS scene is like because I've never been there, and my last trip to Mars, both of which would have about the same merit as 'faux' posters.

Comment

BUT..if you eliminate the comments made about girls they have never met, places they have never been, sex they have never had....then it would be a shorter forum to read............but at least one based on facts/experience.
                    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Dec. 08 2007,02:32) Does it not make sense that only people who have actually been to Phuket make comments on it or am I missing something
                      I think you're missing something Ziggy...I went back and reread the posts and I believe everyone who made a comment thus far on this thread is speaking from personal Phuket exerience...Except for SB and the OP who is asking the flock the question...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Friends listen to me:Please stay away from Phuket, the less of you going there the better for the rest of us !

Comment

(ernesto01 @ Dec. 08 2007,06:45)
                          Friends listen to me:Please stay away from Phuket, the less of you going there the better for the rest of us !

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

If you like The Sudan you'll LOVE Phuket!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 08 2007,10:26) If you like The Sudan you'll LOVE Phuket!
                              Can someone please ban this guy

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Phuket is the no.1 Asian travel destination, even when compared to Bali, Palawan/Boracay in the Philippines, Langkawi in Malaysia, or any other host of beauitful islands. It has 12-14 world class main beaches; with perhaps about 4 or so secluded, down mountain paths, with pristine water and horseshoe coves. It is adjacent to God knows how many small islands reachable on day trips, including the very ugly Koh Phi Phi where a James Bond movie was shot, which is the no.1 postcard shot of Thailand (and perhaps Asia).

It has mountain biking, parasailing, elephant riding, 2 world-class golf clubs, including, purportedly the No.1 in Asia (Blue Canyon), there is a world-class regatta, triathlon, yearly, and countless festivals.

It also has many hundreds of LBs far cheaper than in Bangkok, some the most striking I have ever seen, and the most unique LB bar on the planet, with an open, outdoor setting, where girls constantly flash what they have (or don't have), to hordes of gawkers. It also has more LB massage girls than I know of in Bangkok or Pattaya.

It is also a shopping mecca, and there are beach front rooms for 700 baht, 50m away from the main bar street. You can eat well on the beach for lunch or late snack for near nothing, and on some beaches like Lamsing, the food is better than your average restaurant, costing perhaps 100 baht for lunch.

I should point out it is an island that is grossly UNDER-POPULATED. Drive 1km in any direction from the main haunts like Patong, Karon, Kata, Kata Noi, Surin, Kamala, and you are in empty zones, sometimes with georgeous beaches just beside you.

All of this is lies. Please don't come. The place is terrible. It sucks. I hate it with a passion. And the LBs are butt ugly and hard to find. It's also extremely expensive. Think Tokyo.

Comment

Working...
                                X