Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Dec. 08 2007,10:26) If you like The Sudan you'll LOVE Phuket!  

Well..I've never been to Sudan, but I've been living in Libya at the very beginning of the 80's.
    As much as I was not so impressed by Phuket, can't say could be as bad as Sudan.
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Dec. 07 2007,18:52) Phuket is the no.1 Asian travel destination, even when compared to Bali, Palawan/Boracay in the Philippines, Langkawi in Malaysia, or any other host of beauitful islands. It has 12-14 world class main beaches;
      I spent a day on a motorbike driving around looking for the "post card" beautiful beaches......must be on the outer islands as I found nothing close to what I have here.....I was expecting at least something comparable......I was with an LB friend so didn't get to really check out the Lb talent this time, but I like being in any community that has easy ocean access and will no doubt return once I see the further reaches of the North, East and West..........aloha.........
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I think Ziggy & guys like myself need to stop flogging a dead horse here....

We just gotta admit we are wrong....

So ALL of you go back to Bangkok and enjoy the fresh clean air & oh so cheap prices
        Or head across to Pattaya for a dip in the inviting waters or fine dining at the fantastic restaurants

And just leave us poor silly buggers to endure the hard life
        down in the South of Thailand stuggling on the sands of Phuket or Krabi or whatever other dreadful place we can find.

Clearly we have it wrong~ and Bkk and Patts are the tropical oasis's of

To the enlightened ones i

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Dec. 08 2007,12:52) .....
          It also has many hundreds of LBs far cheaper than in Bangkok, some the most striking I have ever seen, and the most unique LB bar on the planet, with an open, outdoor setting, where girls constantly flash what they have (or don't have), to hordes of gawkers. It also has more LB massage girls than I know of in Bangkok or Pattaya.
          [QUOTE]What is the unique bar?

Comment

Does it not make sense that only people who have actually been to Phuket make comments on it...
            It certainly does make sense... In future all comments on Phuket must come with either a passport stamp, hotel receipt or other such clear proof that you have been there.

Comment

(divertwo @ Oct. 31 2007,17:46)  I was bored one morning in Pattaya so I sat thru a time share pitch.....now I have a free week at a condo in Phuket or Samui.......I imagine if I actually use it, it will be Phuket
              Hey Diver, Let us know how this turns out. Any deposit money needed or other strings attached to get the free week?

Comment

[quote]
                (DrWillie @ Dec. 08 2007,23:26)
                (ziggystardust @ Dec. 08 2007,12:52) .....
                It also has many hundreds of LBs far cheaper than in Bangkok, some the most striking I have ever seen, and the most unique LB bar on the planet, with an open, outdoor setting, where girls constantly flash what they have (or don't have), to hordes of gawkers. It also has more LB massage girls than I know of in Bangkok or Pattaya.
                What is the unique bar?
                Tequila Bar

Oooops, that was a lie as well. Tequila Bar is a total shithole, much much worse than HiBoss and even worse than Limoquati...ir it would be if I was not pissed and could spell it
                Mister Arse

Comment

Ah Stogie, thank-you for the 4th personal insult in 1 day! Hoping for number 5.

Azza, I think I'm with you. Phuket sucks. Everyone stay away.

Divertwo...the main beaches are of course easy to find. However, the small cove ones are not, you are right there. Ironically, many LBs do not really know anything about Phuket, so often they can't tell you anything. You don't have to go North or East. Slighly north of Patong is Lam-Sing beach. One of the most beautiful around (maybe 20-30 min drive). Similar distance south is another one (sorry forgot name), just slightly south of the lookout; motorobike access only. There is one more mainstream 'cove' type beautiful beach called Kata-Noi, everyone will know how to get there. For true idyllism, go to Koh Phi Phi, a 1 hr jet boat ride. There are few other ones more North, but you needn't travel that far.

Comment

lam sing is wonderfull stop telling everyone about it  ziggy or ill cut your jacobs off) mint took me there, one ladyboy who knows her way around phuket. i believe the one you talk of  south by mororbike is  called paradise beach, another wonderfull little cove beach with no fucking hoards
                    first pic lam sing
                    Attached Files
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

beauty at the beach
                      Attached Files

Comment

paradise beach with local swinging beauty
                        Attached Files

Comment

this one is a small beach just over the hill on the south end pineapple beach ot something
                          Attached Files

Comment

one more of lam sing looking down through the jungle stunning
                            Attached Files

Comment

one more of mint at lam sing beach
                              Attached Files

Comment

ziggy i wonder if you know this little jem i  found while riding round the island with mint.!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X