Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually I did not have Phuket on my new travel schedule,but after seeing all these great pics and all those beauties looking better than ever ,
    I think I will go back to Phuket in January again.
    I always have been a great fan of C&D and had a great time there and together with my "take-outs", so see you soon all of you
    Ernesto
    Who can guess to whom the hand on pic No1 belongs gets a free drink !
    Ernest

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 07 2009,11:31)  Yes farangbah, special Glamour party for Jan 2nd - all welcome - the girls are "glamming up" that night. Some have already bought their long frocks.
      Not exactly sure what that means . . . but I think I like it!

See you there, Tomscam.

And cheers to your efforts, Jim. And Ning Nong's as well -- her recruiting skills are en fuego! As diverse as any stable going right now, me thinks.

Comment

• Jimbo,
        I salute you ,mate.. Only met you the once but after this i will surely be back in C&D soon

Comment

• Hey Jimbo,

May I wish you at least 100 lb's in the next year!

You might have to come and get them here as I am said to be stealing them away from everywhere (all the way from Roi Et to Phuket)

Am I still on page 100

MB  
          Ranting Wanker
          Lost in Space!

Comment

• P2K!

Comment

• (ernesto @ Dec. 07 2009,20:13) Actually I did not have Phuket on my new travel schedule,but after seeing all these great pics and all those beauties   looking better than ever ,  
              I think I will go back to Phuket in January again.
              I always have been a great fan of C&D and had a great time there and together with my "take-outs", so see you soon all of you  
              Ernesto
              Who can guess to whom the hand on pic No1 belongs gets a free drink !
              would that be the hand of pang Ernesto

steviep

Comment

• Jimbo,
                here's the the next 100 pages!

See you in Phuket in late January
                http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Jimbo:
                  Your posts are the reason that I am coming to Phuket! Until I discovered your thread I was just heading to Pattaya and Bangkok! Now I check your thread at least once a day! I guess I am addicted to the outstanding ah ... photographs, yeah, that's it, the photographs!

So congratulations on 100 pages and I look forward to the next 100 as well! I know that running the bar and shooting, editing and posting the pics is time consuming, but believe me, this Yank surely appreciates all of your hard work. I look forward to more photographs until I can get there to take them myself! All the best to you and the girls.
                  Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Lots more nice comments, thanks.

Ernesto: - changed your plan to include Phuket? Now that's music to my ears! First drink on me Ernesto.

farangbah: P2k? You're way too oblique for me ,Benny. Whats that mean?

Tim's Boy - look forward to seeing you again

MB - yep, i heard the rumour, no hard feelings here. I wish you success with the "Retreat"

Parada: I don't think thats Peng - the legs look too good, and check out the fingernails. Have another try,buddy.

Tally65 - late jan? Aw, you're gonna miss all the parties!

Johnnydiver: - is it really 139 days until your next visit? Ouch, thats a loong wait.

I left my camera in the bar last night ( at least i hope thats where i left it!), so no pics until later. So, early birds, please don't flame me for being late with them today! Lol.
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com
                    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Ok, camera retrieved, and doesn't look like i missed anybody!
                      So, here's last night's pics. Starting with Nam
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Sadly mising Batman, who will be arriving back in Copenhagen right about now.
                        Bat, the girls send love and kisses, especially a "certain someone"

Others wanted to get in front of the camera: Nina, and with waas.
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nancy

Pink with a large newb
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Rose
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Naughty little Namcha (aka Zero)
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Congrats Jimbo on cracking the century! This is my most watched thread in the LB Forums and am glad it will continue in to the future. The girls are fanastic! C & D will be one of my first stops when I hit Patong on 30 Apr...only 143 or so days to go.... depressing yes but the end goal makes it worth it .

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

Working...
                                X