Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The little minx rounding out an already strong line-up.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 12 2009,15:22) Any of you who are headed for C&D's I would strongly recommend Sonya.
      I will arrive in Phuket on the 20th and will certainly be heading straight to C&D's and Sonya    

Great news shes back
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I will arrive on the 20th also....
        i guess Sonya will be busy eh...
        a bit curious on the yellow shirt on post 489
        any recommend on her ?

Comment

• thats Annie

Not my bag. Never smiles, buefont hairdo.

However she certainly has her share of regulars and has been a mainstay at C&D's. I kind of wondered what the fuss was about her, but then I saw a nude photo of her on the femboys thread and saw she had substantial cock especially for someone her size.

Comment

• Looking forward to meeting you Daveduke, and pSb.

Here's some pics from last night:
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Cat
              Meena
              M
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I'm getting FUCKED OFF with trying to load 3 pics on here and getting screen freeze ! I had a load more pics to put up but am frustrated with the time its taking. I'll be back later - meanwhile i'm throwing my toys out of the pram!
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• After 3pm the kids are all on the net playing their games...

You can set your clock by it, as soon as school is out, the local transfer speed goes to hell...      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Ozzie @ Jan. 15 2009,16:08) Nadia ...
                    I spent a few great hours with Nadia in Patong in June last year.
                    Shes a real Sweetie not to be missed anyone know if shes still in Patong Id love to go another session with her again,

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 12 2009,22:58)  thats Annie

Not my bag. Never smiles, buefont hairdo.

However she certainly has her share of regulars and has been a mainstay at C&D's. I kind of wondered what the fuss was about her, but then I saw a nude photo of her on the femboys thread and saw she had substantial cock especially for someone her size.
                      I looked for pics of Annie on the femboy thread but could never find them
                      Mind you, that thread is so long that I must have just got bored in the end and mistook Annie for someone else.
                      However there's a picture of Annie in her birthday suit in one of Ernesto's threads and you're absolutely right, she seems to have a reasonably sized tool
                      http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Was it this picture? thought I got it from femboys thread, maybe the original poster will step up. May be ernesto's have certainly seen her there. He has also posted a few photos on Femboy thread as well.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ May 14 2009,19:10) Was it this picture? thought I got it from femboys thread, maybe the original poster will step up. May be ernesto's have certainly seen her there. He has also posted a few photos on Femboy thread as well.
                          Thanks Boarhog!
                          This is not the picture that I saw on Ernesto's thread but top marks anyway, it certainly made my day... whilst Annie could certainly make my night
                          http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• That Annie chic can't smile but can she sing

She looks like someone out of one of those 60s girl bands , the Ronettes , the Supremes etc
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (tomscam @ Jan. 11 2009,10:50) Every pic posted so far shows girls who are just as good looking as any you would find in BKK or Patts.

How can people say that this place isn't worth visiting?

I've never been to Phuket but now am very keen to go.

BTW: Who is the girl holding the C & D sign in the above post? Holy fuck, she is hot!
                              Cocktails & Dreams is a fantastic venue, and there is no shortage of action in Soi Crocodile.

Aside from those "hot spots", things tend to fall away a little.

I was never a huge fan of Phuket, however my perspective has altered somewhat after my last visit.

Not sure I could handle more than a few days there, but then again I'm not the type to sit on the beach every day.

A recent photo of Ae, without the sign.
                              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• well have been here now for 18 days..... and i never go to the beach...

but tomorrow its back home to slavery again...

will def. miss all of Jim`s girls....
                                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
                                X