www.ladyboy-bar.com
          cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Thursday Night

Lily from tootsies pays us a visit with gervaso
            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pat told me she wanted to "lick him all over" !
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Here's another ration of Sonya
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 15 2009,16:00) The 2 little hotpots: Sonya & Bombay
                  This is a great pose the way the Pocket Venus "Bombay" has her legs intertwined with the Little Minx "Sonya"

Great to Sonya, back into the fold looks like she is wearing a little to much white foundation or maybe its the way the flash is hitting it. Looks like she got rid of that ugly eye peircing too.

I'm becoming a big fan of Kitty's shapely smooth dark legs, never paid much attention to them at C&D's with all the other distractions but seeing them here regularly has given me a far greater appreciation for them.

Some shots of Emma, a friendly sort that grows on you. One of the more intelligent ladyboys I have met.

Comment

• Good to see the joint was jumping on Sat nite- I got there half way through 'Showtime' Ning Nong and the girls were on form. Hopefully get parole a bit more often as I've been slacking in my duties lately.
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Hey Boarhog, on one of your posts back a month or so you mentioned spending some time with Cia. Anything you can post or tell me about her, PM, whatever, is greatly appreciated. Like the other one I mentioned to you, she's special. Can she be a relationship? Don't worry about the pissing. I've seen shemales do a lot more than that, if you get my meaning, doors open and all, and it's all fine with me.

Comment

• Tuesday 9.45pm

here's a few shots from last night
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I love the 2nd one of these, with Sonya and her tits out
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Emma

Soda
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pic1 : Sonya

Pic2: Newbie Mary, who speaks no english and will surely not make it during Low Season
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 19 2009,21:42) I love the 2nd one of these, with Sonya and her tits out
                                Always makes for that special pose when they let those puppies breathe and always a pleasure when the "little minx" give the camera a slutty pose.

Sonya is such a performer, and I love the gear she wears, usually so slutty. however I just hate those hip pads that some of them wear. I would prefer no silicone in hips as well. You can't have everything...where would you put it?

Comment

Working...
                                X