• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [quote]
    (jimbo34 @ Dec. 15 2009,11:55)
    (deepthroat @ Dec. 14 2009,00:56)
    Originally posted by jimbo34,Dec. 13 2009,13:23
    This is all very nice, but i think next week we should feature more lesbian kissing. After all, we all like that....don't we?[/quote

Jimbo, that's gay.
    Obviously i wouldn't want you to think i'm gay, so if i had, by chance, got a few lesbo kissing shots, i would have to keep them to myself, wouldn't I ?
    you woudnt be so selfish would you??

well a few ftom the trip....
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• i think that out of the about 40 girls jim have,,,i would happyli barfine the 35.....
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 15 2009,11:55) Obviously i wouldn't want you to think i'm gay, so if i had, by chance, got a few lesbo kissing shots, i would have to keep them to myself, wouldn't I ?
            It seems only Deepthroat has a problem with the pictures...      

Post them & if he dare complain, a few of the local BMs can beat him up when he arrives in LOS.

Better that than having to get Ivor & Daveduke to come & beat you up...        
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Comment

• (pacman @ Dec. 15 2009,12:19)
                (jimbo34 @ Dec. 15 2009,11:55) Obviously i wouldn't want you to think i'm gay, so if i had, by chance, got a few lesbo kissing shots, i would have to keep them to myself, wouldn't I ?

Post them & if he dare complain, a few of the local BMs can beat him up when he arrives in LOS.

Well. i'm not so sure i want to share them now
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Comment

• (pacman @ Dec. 15 2009,12:19)
                    (jimbo34 @ Dec. 15 2009,11:55) Obviously i wouldn't want you to think i'm gay, so if i had, by chance, got a few lesbo kissing shots, i would have to keep them to myself, wouldn't I ?

But I'm a man of peace I do do requests though Funny you mentioned Deepthroat, I downloaded it the other day and it was hilarious- so dated and no one seemed to think about reducing the pubes. Needless to say I have now deleted it from my computer.
                    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (celentano @ Dec. 15 2009,01:52)  
                      not weird ass implants, just a bit Silicone injections..and...Kitti is not the only one LB who work in Patong with Silicone Injections..
                      But..her ass is one of the best i had in my hands...    
                      Errrrrrrrrrrrrr- we were having a joke
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Indeed, IB.

But Celentano will defend Kitti's ass to the end (and that's what I love about this guy-I've-never-met: his happy devotion to what he finds beautiful).

Comment

• Well, I am counting the days! Once I hait zero I know I will flying into the arms of the hotest women I have every seen! Jimbo I am addicted to this thread!
                          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• Tally65, thanks for the beach photos. Interesting to see Donut and Patricia outdoors. Those tattoos around Donut's waist in some of the photos must have been temporaries.

Seya - loving her fantastic abs and overall gorgeous-osity. .
                            And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 15 2009,12:56) Well. i'm not so sure i want to share them now    

Argh!!! Last year, around this time, hooligans or wastrels broke in and stole my computer. This year, they've broken in and posted a ludicrous comment onto Jimbo's magnificent thread, and attributed it to me. I'm not certain which action has caused me more grief.

I hereby retract any statement previously made under my login inferring that posting lesbian photos of the girls would in some fashion be "gay". I cannot believe anyone would say something so stupid and I sincerely hope Jimbo will understand that whomever was responsible is probably now being cornholed in a federal facility somewhere in the Washington or Oregon area.

And will the board member(s) who crapped on my front porch and continues to send threatening notes and phone messages please stop? It wasn't me! Honest!

Jimbo, you gotta help me out here buddy. Post the pictures! Post the pictures!
                              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• great humour deepthroat, and others!
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X