X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (p4player @ Aug. 07 2009,17:47)
    Perhaps a threesome when I come to Phuket again.
    That will be the worst thing that came between the two roomates.
    Brilliant statement as usual Piglet!

I will send you a report (with photo's) if and when it happens.

(p4player @ Aug. 02 2009,13:29) My last visit I only saw her in shorts and her hair pulled back or on top. Has a little bit of an overbite. However these recent photos with her hair down and showing max leg she looks very sexy.
    That is, only if you post about your encounter with "Overbite Emma".

PS Jimbo sorry for the rude interruptions but you can count on at least two barfines and several drinks from me soon (just waiting for some chanot transfers to materialise -TIT!)
    And I'm planning to come with one or two others from Patts. Perhaps our mutual friend ( M) from Switzerland will also join...
    Lost in Space!

Comment

• good news master!
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Now excuse me while i have to ask a mod to delete some pics.

PLEASE NOTE :
        DONT GET IN MY PICTURES UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO BE IN THEM!

I am sick and tired of people contacting me, often after a long period of time, to delete their pics. I always ask when taking them if its ok to post, but from now on nobody from this forum gets their ugly mug on this thread - its just too much trouble !
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• After a few drinks they often think it is harmless until a fellow BM recognises them. (and then become partners in crime!)

We have a lot of problems with pics in Stringfellows because of all the mirrors.
          Lost in Space!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 08 2009,09:32) Now excuse me while i have to ask a mod to delete some pics.

PLEASE NOTE :
            DONT GET IN MY PICTURES UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO BE IN THEM!

I am sick and tired of people contacting me, often after a long period of time, to delete their pics. I always ask when taking them if its ok to post, but from now on nobody from this forum gets their ugly mug on this thread - its just too much trouble !
            No probs for me jimbo

Here's a few of me and who know who
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Aug. 08 2009,16:15) After a few drinks they often think it is harmless until a fellow BM recognises them.   (and then become partners in crime!)

We have a lot of problems with pics in Stringfellows because of all the mirrors.
                WTF? You can't be seriouis.
                Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

• (p4player @ Aug. 08 2009,18:06)
                  (Master Bator @ Aug. 08 2009,16:15) After a few drinks they often think it is harmless until a fellow BM recognises them.   (and then become partners in crime!)

WTF? You can't be seriouis.
                  Why WTF...?

Sure he is serious..

Comment

• Some great pics Dave

Keep em coming.... looks like you had an absolute blast in C & D when you were there

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

•      Someone hasn't read Dave's Trip Report...        

All these & many more pics are to be found there Azza...        
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Of course i've read it (well some) .. and i know our man is smitten with the sexy kitten

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (pacman @ Aug. 08 2009,19:10)      Someone hasn't read Dave's Trip Report...        

All these & many more pics are to be found there Azza...        
                          I don't remember seeing that last picture where Dave boldly goes....
                          You're a brave man!
                          Lost in Space!

Comment

• Friday Night

Belinda

www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• emma2

nicole - look at the guy asleep behind! He must either be dead or blind!
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Oh

Beer rear : the "ending" for today
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X