X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 11 2009,17:03)
    (Snick @ Aug. 10 2009,13:43) Has the Boogie Board arrived safetly ?, feel free to take it out for a spin before Farangbah comes for it
    Yes it arrived sunday night, apparently.
    Yeah, Snick, ran into your missus last night and she assured me that the transfer of the SFFMOC&DBB was complete.

Surf's up!

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 11 2009,17:04) No, wont be using it thanks. the surf terrifies me this time of year. We've already lost 7 tourists so far, in the rip currents!
      Only 7 , you're behind in your reading, I read 33 when I left a week ago.

A wise call -- I'm a strong swimmer with a boogie board and I felt the rip/cross current grabbing at me one afternoon. To their credit the Thai life guards changed the flags from yellow to yellow/red.

ps.
      Life guards are on Patong Beach, just north of the Bangla entrance. And no one should go in the water in an un-patrolled area.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• great stuff jimbo cant wait to get there in september only 22 days to go.

Comment

• all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (Snick @ Aug. 11 2009,19:48) Life guards are on Patong Beach, just north of the Bangla entrance. And no one should go in the water in an un-patrolled area.
            More quality info from the Snick man...

It's convenient to know there's waves at Patong (my recollection was otherwise, really shallow).  Was gonna head down to Kata Noi, but then ran into the issue of transporting the board on the minibike, cuz I'll be damned if I'll pay 400 each way for a fuk-fuk (they fuk you twice)...

Sorry, Jim, this is getting  

But back on target: you guys open tonight for the Queen's birfday?

Buddha save the Queen!

Comment

• Yes we are! Perhaps, at last, we have a Governor who understands a bit about tourism. Mind you, he could have let us know before 1 am !
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Tuesday Night

Patricia ready for her stint in the cabaret
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god...

Comment

• I really have the hots for this girl. I feel a Road-Test coming on!
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Pond settling in well, and making friends
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Such a nice personality, and what a body!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• See what i mean?
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Kitty & Pat

Pat providing today's "ending"
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Aug. 12 2009,15:16) Pond settling in well, and making friends
                              Legs like racing horses. Very nice, Jim! That´s a nasty moto-sai accident on Patricias leg.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• I got off the plane yesterday afternoon and rushed straight there. 5 o'clock. shut! Back at six, shut!

I finally made it back at 11 in time for the cabaret and a chat with Jimbo (who put me right: 8pm start) before leaving with the lovely who had been on my list for quite a few weeks, since these great pics started appearing.

Great bar, Jimbo, great ladies.

Comment

Working...
                                X