X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Night

pissing down for most of the afternoon, extending into the evening, meant a quiet night. Here's newbie Helen - fresh in from the factory. Barely a word of english, so dont expect to see too many more pics of her. They usually last 3 days before returning home to the farm!
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Annie, Shirley, Bombay

Kitty

Pat (nutcracker)
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Meena

Nuoy

Sunny
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Is that Ae with her back to the camera in the photo of Sunny?

You can't have to many shots of Ae. Whoever it is love the legs. I always appreciate the photos that have other Ladyboys in the background. The fine art of photographing inside a ladyboy bar.

Keep up the good work Jimbo. Would be nice if some of the BM pitched in with some photos that take at C&D's.

Comment

• you mean like these.....
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• Thats exactly what I'm talking about Batman!
              Well done!

Bravo!

Encore!

Comment

• or like this...?
                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• thirsty???

Comment

• You're setting a fine example Batman.
                    Keep it up mate!

Comment

• why do we ever leave from that bar...?

Comment

• and a few of my fav.......

Comment

• Post 292 .. With that sweet Bombay.. WOW what a beauty.

Comment

• Post 296-Who is the sweet looking little lady in the white blouse?

Comment

• (gart4571 @ Mar. 25 2009,18:45) Post 296-Who is the sweet looking little lady in the white blouse?
                              thats Paeng....

nice little horny girl....

Comment

• My 'A-Team', Ming, Waas and Cindy all seem to be away at the moment Jim's never in when I stop by either 555555555
                                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                                X