Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.K, you've twisted my arm, here are a few snaps from the last night or two...

Cia, Oh & ??

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• Some more.... Kitty, Pat & Annie

Comment

• .... Ae & Meena

Comment

• Last couple for now, hope you enjoy.

The lovely Sunny, and Ning Nong doing a Sing Song.

Cheers
          Koykaeng

Comment

• Very Nice Koykaeng,

Which of these fine ladies have you taken thus far?

Cia has really evolved into a stunner, I remember her before bolt-ons, and the hips always wearing jeans. I did have a night with her, but the performance was so poor it turned into shortime. She is the 1st ladyboy ever saw taking a piss while standing. I'm sure a lot do, but she wasn't shy about it leaving the door open.

Special thanks for the shot of Ae, had not seen her in that outfit. Still looking to see her in a brithday suit. Seems to be a better chance of getting a photo of Annie smiling.

I know a lot of people like Annie, and never could figure out the attraction. Never smiles, beufont hairdo, skinny. Then I saw her in Mirrormarks Femboy thread with a large tool showing. ah ha now I understand.

This is the closest I have seen Annie to actually showing teeth in a smile. Even Ronans zany antics couldn't crack her.

Keep the photos coming and if you want a challenge get a photo of Annie smiling, and Ae in the bedroom.

Comment

• I think Annie's still trying to find her feet. She seems to be geting more confident though. A set of bolt ons and I might be interested.
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 03 2009,11:33)  Seems to be a better chance of getting a photo of Annie smiling
                If you get the time and date of her monthly Western Union visit I'm sure you'll get a big beamer

Great pics Boarhog
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Saturday Night:
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com
                  cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Introducing our latest sensation : Cat
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Great pics Jimbo, and that pic above is definately getting me in the mood ( really love the black lingerie ) when I visit your bar on the 20th-24th of May.

Looking forward to sharing a few beers with you and the girls  
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 07 2009,16:15) Introducing our latest sensation : Cat
                        Jimbo, thanks for finally letting the Cat out of the bag. We missed ya mate. Get that memory card out and give us those photos of Ae that we are dying to see. Rumour has it that little Mynx Sonya has been around.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 07 2009,11:01) Rumour has it that little Mynx Sonya has been around.

Yipeee
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Sadly, Ae is back home at the moment. Expected back just before Songkran.

Saw Sonya on saturday night with the boyfriend
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Apr. 09 2009,15:33) Sadly, Ae is back home at the moment. Expected back just before Songkran.

Saw Sonya on saturday night with the boyfriend  
                              and wheres the photos?

Just kiddin, hope everything is ok, but we do miss your photographic updates.

Comment

• ok, ok, sorry about the delay.
                                Here's a few pics from thursday night
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X