Clear All

• (dixon cox @ Mar. 24 2009,13:40) [280, 281]

Nutcracker, sweet  
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• heres one from old boarhog

steviep

Comment

• Oldies but goodies Stevie. Love the vintage photos almost as much as the new ones of the fresh new faces of C&D's.

Comment

• Can someone buy Bom a new pair of shoes....are those white strapy things the only pair she owns.?
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Mar. 26 2009,14:11) Can someone buy Bom a new pair of shoes....are those white strapy things the only pair she owns.?
            nope...she also has them in silver...

here with Sonya...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• maybe not many diff. shoes.....

but what an ass....
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Mar. 26 2009,14:11) Can someone buy Bom a new pair of shoes....are those white strapy things the only pair she owns.?
                It has been noticed before Jaypee, and seems that they are all she wears lately.

Classic shots Batman, you captured the look alikes Bombay and Sonya the little minx together. Good work in orchastrating that one.

Comment

• Geez I didnt even make it down as far as the shoes in the pic taken with her and Sonya...oh boy... nice shots.......
                  Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

• Thanks for those beautiful pics of Bombay what a sexy vixen she is

Comment

• After a three year hiatus, I finally made it back to Phuket yesterday and spent the majority of the evening at the new improved Cocktails & Dreams.

Was impressed by the size of the venue, and liked the fact there were three bars in operation, ensuring everyone has a place to sit and enjoy the ambience.

Finally met up with Cocktails & Dreams original owner Nick, and had some interesting and amusing conversations with him throughout the evening over a few drinks.

When I arrived, there was no Bombay Sapphire in stock, however Jimbo kindly swung into action, and soon returned with a bottle of my favourite drop of Gin.  

Cocktails & Dreams famous cabaret show was surprisingly quite entertaining, and it didn€™t go on forever which I liked.  Ning Nong no doubt gets plenty of enjoyment out of her nightly routine, however the gorgeous Sunny was the star of the show from my perspective.  

As for the ladyboys, there was certainly plenty of eye candy on deck, including Ae, Anne, Cia, Kitty, Oh, Pat, Peng and Sunny just to name a few.  It can difficult making a single selection with such an array of talent on offer, nevertheless, I didn€™t leave empty handed.  

Plan on returning this evening to do it all again.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• boom is so hott..

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Apr. 01 2009,19:16) After a three year hiatus, I finally made it back to Phuket yesterday and spent the majority of the evening at the new improved Cocktails & Dreams.

Was impressed by the size of the venue, and liked the fact there were three bars in operation, ensuring everyone has a place to sit and enjoy the ambience.

Finally met up with Cocktails & Dreams original owner Nick, and had some interesting and amusing conversations with him throughout the evening over a few drinks.

When I arrived, there was no Bombay Sapphire in stock, however Jimbo kindly swung into action, and soon returned with a bottle of my favourite drop of Gin.  

Cocktails & Dreams famous cabaret show was surprisingly quite entertaining, and it didn€™t go on forever which I liked.  Ning Nong no doubt gets plenty of enjoyment out of her nightly routine, however the gorgeous Sunny was the star of the show from my perspective.  

As for the ladyboys, there was certainly plenty of eye candy on deck, including Ae, Anne, Cia, Kitty, Oh, Pat, Peng and Sunny just to name a few.  It can difficult making a single selection with such an array of talent on offer, nevertheless, I didn€™t leave empty handed.  

Plan on returning this evening to do it all again.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Was there myself last night for an hour or two. Chatted with Mimi mostly. Very cute. Didn't take her out but left her a nice tip.
                          Anthonymustang

Comment

• Where's the photos guys? Throw us bone, were relying on bm with Jimbo limited.

Its one thing to hear about these beauties its like they say a picture is worth a 1000 words.

enjoy wish I was there.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Apr. 02 2009,15:10) Where's the photos guys? Throw us a bone...
                              There you go...
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Was in last night but quiet, Noorie from Soi Croc turned out to have aq nice room though!
                                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                                X