Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 20 2009,17:20) Thursday Night

The wonderful pocket Venus, Bombay
    I first had the pleasure of her company when she was Boom and then later when she was Bombay...or was that the other way around ?

Anyway, she can change her name to Mumbai for all I care...I will still lust after her until my carnal desires are sated...early May should see me sorted !
    jet712

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Mar. 21 2009,03:10) She would get more than my "vote" if I ever get out of LOS and make it down to Phuket.....    
      agreed

Comment

• Some enthusiastic responses to Bombay (formerly known as Boom). How about this one?

Ae
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (Jaypee @ Mar. 21 2009,03:10) She would get more than my "vote" if I ever get out of LOS and make it down to Phuket.....    
          Good luck getting out of LOS, think you would enjoy the Island of Smiles.

Jimbo thanks for the Ae fix. Now we don't have to buy a vowel. Speaking for many other guys we would like to see her more often showing off her wardrobe and such.

She heads my next time list.

Comment

•      You do like this Ae girl, don't you?      

In the short time you have left in LOS, you could always pop down to Phuket to do the business.

A resourceful guy like you could think of something to tell the Misses.
            That would save the agonising till the next trip & you could spend your time till then, posting the 100's of photos you are bound to take of her.    

Jimbo will be happy to see you, Ae will appreciate the custom, you get to scratch your itch, we get to see the pics...

...it sounds like a win-win situation to me...    

Just to complete the picture, why not invite Stogie as your wingman? I'm betting he will love it....        
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Mar. 21 2009,17:23) Just to complete the picture, why not invite Stogie as your wingman? I'm betting he will love it
              several reasons why this will never happen in our lifetimes;

1] he'd have to leave his townhouse for a while
              2] taxi ride to airport, airplane ride, long taxi ride to Patong
              3] more expensive hotels
              3] too hot
              4] not a big beach guy
              5] too many femboys to pursue
              6] "why go there when I have pattaya?"

Conversely, me thinks if he ever went there he'd like it too much and want to go back as often as I have been been [20 times?] or even want to move there  [as many of us have considered?] and do away with life in the city and weekenders to pattaya all together.

But  being the set-in-his-ways curmudgeon we have all come to know and love I don't see any of the above happening!  
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (pacman @ Mar. 21 2009,17:23)      You do like this Ae girl, don't you?      

In the short time you have left in LOS, you could always pop down to Phuket to do the business.

A resourceful guy like you could think of something to tell the Misses.
                That would save the agonising till the next trip & you could spend your time till then, posting the 100's of photos you are bound to take of her.    

Jimbo will be happy to see you, Ae will appreciate the custom, you get to scratch your itch, we get to see the pics...

...it sounds like a win-win situation to me...    

Just to complete the picture, why not invite Stogie as your wingman? I'm betting he will love it....        
                Ae? She doesn't do anything for me.....

You don't know how many times I have contiplated a Patong run. However it looks like i will be going the distance with my old ball and chain.

Will have to keep Ae, Oh, Sunny, Nut.......as just a fantasy until next year. If some of them aren't around there will be someone new stepping up to the call. Tommorrows hot lbs are somewhere in Issan developing their plan to make it at a p4p in Patong.

Plus I want to leave some of these for you Paccie, be gentle my friend, dont soil them before I get back.

Comment

•    Leave some for me? You're too kind...    

They will be oiled not soiled, used not abused, splayed, laid then paid.      
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Mar. 21 2009,15:32) Some enthusiastic responses to Bombay (formerly known as Boom). How about this one?

Ae
                    Stop confusing me Jimbo...all these beauties !
                    jet712

Comment

• Staggered in around 2am this morning- it was fairly quiet and Jim must have been out mongering again. Pat was happy to do a 'knacker cracker' for the camera though!
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Beautiful "knacker cracker"!!!!!!

Comment

• 280 and 281 are classic shots
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• One drink and they're anybody's
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 24 2009,15:09) One drink and they're anybody's
                              that is good for me

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Mar. 22 2009,11:34) Staggered in around 2am this morning- it was fairly quiet and Jim must have been out mongering again. Pat was happy to do a 'knacker cracker' for the camera though!
                                [280, 281]

Nutcracker, sweet
                                Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

Working...
                                X